Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45479949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2235

Thread: RS II: Post your empires here!

STELLover's Avatar Senator

Default Re: RS II: Post your empires here!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTteen15 View Post
    Roman Rebels*)
    Yeah hate when that happens. I take all of Spain and Greece + Thrace and then the rebels just take it all all away in the rebellion leaving me only with Italia and Sicily left...........

ROME 2 Mod: More Cities and Settlements on Campaign Map:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194761024

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTteen15 View Post
    Roman Rebels*)
    How did that happen???

We have fought for a unified Greece,and after that a long and bitter war with Macedon,untill we amassed our armies and took Pella,and then Macedon's collapse shortly pursued. We are rivals to Rome and a formidable one,so far we have lost 2 of our starting towns near Rome,but we are going to creep up italy itself. We have many foe's,and our few,yet strong,allies.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by STELLover View Post
    Yeah hate when that happens. I take all of Spain and Greece + Thrace and then the rebels just take it all all away in the rebellion leaving me only with Italia and Sicily left...........
    I always lose Italy..

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The republic so far. almost at the civil war..

Beautiful Republic General Brewster
    +rep
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

Blog Entries

Thank you!

The Greek Empire.

The whole east of Asia minor was conquered by our great emperor Timolus,who acted as a general aswell. He is seen in the screenshot above. When he arrived he was young and in his 20's,he fought in order to destroy Pontus,who were at a seemingly perpetual war with us. Under his rule we went from only owning the balkans and some foreign territority to owning an empire. The conquest of Pontus went down very similiar to the conquest of Macedon,as in we started having army vs army battles until one day Timolus came in and we mustered all our strong forces in Asia Minor and completely broke through the whole of Pontus. Likewise under his rule we made a great alliance with the empire of Cimbria,who is the burgundy colored empire above ours. They had so much influence that when we signed an alliance it was coupled with a cease fire with our worst of enemies,particularly Rome.

For anyone who may read this,would you post your stories of the General who supposedly "won your empire"? I'd think it would be interesting to read.

Quote Originally Posted by cm195 View Post

The Greek Empire.

The whole east of Asia minor was conquered by our great emperor Timolus,who acted as a general aswell. He is seen in the screenshot above. When he arrived he was young and in his 20's,he fought in order to destroy Pontus,who were at a seemingly perpetual war with us. Under his rule we went from only owning the balkans and some foreign territority to owning an empire. The conquest of Pontus went down very similiar to the conquest of Macedon,as in we started having army vs army battles until one day Timolus came in and we mustered all our strong forces in Asia Minor and completely broke through the whole of Pontus. Likewise under his rule we made a great alliance with the empire of Cimbria,who is the burgundy colored empire above ours. They had so much influence that when we signed an alliance it was coupled with a cease fire with our worst of enemies,particularly Rome.

For anyone who may read this,would you post your stories of the General who supposedly "won your empire"? I'd think it would be interesting to read.
    My bad,he is not seen in the screenshot above,but he is growing old unfortunately and is 53 years old. lets hope he is to live a long life.

(Sorry for the double post,im unsure if i can/how to edit my previous post)

Blog Entries

Awesome!

My best general is the older Scipio from the campaign start. He captured most of the Gaul territories and then the English. To reward him of his service I brough him to Rome where he died at the age of 98.

His son actually took all African territories under my control except those in egypt.

635 AUC, as Romans. Took Gaul over early, then Greece, then parts of Spain. Used my faction leader to take over most of Greece, and then his successor to take the heartland of Carthage. Currently amassing forces to take over eastern Asia Minor (would like to recreate the actual republic around the time of Caesar). Looking forward to taking on the superpower that is the Ptolemies and then the Parthians. The lone Cimbri settlement in Britannia is there because I didn't want them to get wiped out after taking a massive beating from the Boii.

My first steps in 2.5, playing Massalia.
    At the beginning it was really just like any other camapaign, but when war with the Arverni broke out it got really tough. I managed to kill them off in the end, though just barely. Now my economy is a mess (I get about 18k every turn), but I think the reason for that is Massalia does not have a home region like Rome or really any other faction with more than just one starting region. If Rome forgets they are my best buds anytime soon I'm done for

My Capuan campaign, H/H, BI.exe, Huge, 586 AUC.

Rome has been destroyed, I'm currently at war with Carthage, which keeps bringing troops in Sardinia, the Greeks who attacked Genoa and finally Macedon, who sieged Tarentum, and after I scared them off, they seem to be stuck on the bridge before Ariminum, with their faction leader, and three other family members too. I didn't want to kill them so quickly, I believe they are trying to get back home on land, since I've destroyed the fleet which brought them to Italy. They are at my mercy.

I've also been keeping a spreadsheet to account all the dead and killed in this campaign.

58.598 Troops Killed, probably more than two thirds of those are Romans.
    17.655 Troops Lost

Awesome!

"The Pope?... How many divisions does he have?"
    - Joseph Stalin(attributed)

Damn,I wanted to be the first guy posting a Capuan campaign
    Whatever...

it's M/M (I usually don't touch difficulty)
    Capuan Republic
    563 A.U.C. (190 BC)

The rebellion of Capua has been succesful to an incredible extent.After having rebelled against Rome,Capua made what could be defined as a true "lightining war".In the first few months,the Capuan Senate sent armies to the neighbouring regions of Cannae and Tarentum and,then,to Ariminium,to encircle and flank the Roman forces.With the money gained by looting the conquered regions,Campania developed its own southern regions.Meanwhile,the Campanians took Rome,exterminating a big part of its inhabitants,conquered Calabria and made their way into Sicilia,but were eventually blocked in Lylibaeum,where the Romans entrenched themselves.For some time,Capua couldn't take the city,but it eventually managed to take it after recruiting fresh troops in the newly conquered regions in Sicilia,while taking Corsica with a marine assault.In the north,the Roman Republic was practically exiled to an exclave in southern Gaul and northern Iberia,having also lost Etruria and Liguria,while Sardinia was lost to the Punics.Syracusans attacked Messana,but the Capuans made them regret this by taking the city and exterminating its inhabitants in the usual Capuan way.All of this until now,when Carthage,the old ally,finally understood that there was no way of making Capua be an obedient satellite,when they understood that diplomacy with Capua would be conducted with equals,and not with the subjects they intended.Now,a Punic captain sieged Akragas.Carthage betrayed its old ally,but the Italic peoples know that,like Rome was defeated,looted,destroyed and raped,so will Carthage see a similar(if not even worse)end.

Awesome Capuan campaigns guys.

+rep to both you
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

I know what you mean by hannibal deserting you. Within two turns he was in Africa attacking cirta. I was like ????
    But I don't need him. I have sacked Rome and now I am pushing up north, and I ave a stack in cannae to protect me from the south.

The arse provided NO assistance on the "boot"against the Romans.He didn't attack Rome,didn't attack the armies...nothing.He just took his gay ships and gone somewhere else,away from who was he supposed to help.Fag.I'll love it when I'll exterminate Carthage,make it rebel,and then exterminate it again and so on till only few hundreds will remain

xXEsotericXx's Avatar Biarchus

Would be much help to the RS team if u also tell us what bugs u have encounterd, and CTD's u have gotten after or before any games u played, instead of just injoying it, any help is welcome, so people can play a almost unbugged RS 2.5 release.

thank you.

ps: fun lookings campaigns tho.
    "I think left but i write extreem right"
    - Esoteric -

:

I've had nothing so far, but then again, I didn't play it for too long. I'll be doing the real testing tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Samnite Soldier View Post
    The arse provided NO assistance on the "boot"against the Romans.He didn't attack Rome,didn't attack the armies...nothing.He just took his gay ships and gone somewhere else,away from who was he supposed to help.Fag.I'll love it when I'll exterminate Carthage,make it rebel,and then exterminate it again and so on till only few hundreds will remain

I dragged Hannibal in the fight by placing one of my armies right next to his. He did a good job at wiping out the roman emergency stacks, with my help of course.