Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9 BETA

Not only do you have a problem, I have already written one case.
    Help the creative and describe your problem.
    http://empiretw.ru/board/index.php?showtopic=38507

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9 BETA

I would have posted my log here, but my log file is a bc_log so it only works with Broken Crescent mod and not OiM2.
    The annoying thing is that it worked perfectly the first time I installed it. But when I reinstalled it today it caused a ctd right after clicking the bat file.

Quote Originally Posted by lekseus View Post
    tibu17, not sure I understood you. Developers team asked me to translate it.

Some features of new patch:
    - new 2d interfaces, some small 2D improvements
    - new portrates
    - missing infopics will be added
    - Lithuania can recruit Reiters
    - Fix for textures of Transilvania Culverine
    - Settlements and region names corrected.
    - Titles corrected
    - Unit description corrected
    - Castles upgrade corrected, garrisons now less loyal
    - Move length on strat map decreased 20%
    - Added garrison for Veimar
    - Neapolitan kingdom now get less money and troops and its not ally of Venice
    - Alliance of Kurland and Lithuania removed
    - У запорожцев теперь нанимаются "боевие вози" в кампании
    - Small fixes referring to start.txt, voices, recruiting
    Nicee.

When will this patch be available?

Also, I'd like to ask, are there event scripts that affect the game? e.g. Gustav Adolph's military reforms, Cossack usurpation, matchlock-flintlock development etc.?

At least the former?

Thanks.
    Last edited by YourStepDad; December 17, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

When fighting a battle, part of the HUD is copied into the upper right hand corner of the screen. It's very annoying and I'm not sure what's causing it.

mini-patch didnt release yet..

there is new regiment reform in 1640 for europe factions...

who have a problems with english translations - have you enlish or some else version of game?

Quote Originally Posted by komatozz911 View Post
    mini-patch didnt release yet..

there is new regiment reform in 1640 for europe factions...

who have a problems with english translations - have you enlish or some else version of game?
    I have the english version of the game,and I get a ctd when I try to continue my campaign. With the polish translation,everything was fine.

If you are depressed, just stop being depressed.
    - Ace Rimmer | March 18th ,2014

can you play new campaign in english?

Ok, so I managed to make a decent log file for the ctd. Does anyone have this?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    12:58:25.386 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    12:58:25.386 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    12:58:25.391 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    12:58:25.391 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    12:58:25.393 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    12:58:25.394 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    12:58:25.395 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    12:58:25.395 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    12:58:28.542 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/OiM2/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 372, column 182
    unit(dragoons) does not match up to the ownership for faction(normans)
    12:58:28.545 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/OiM2/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 442, column 182
    12:58:28.549 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/OiM2/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 526, column 182

Screenshots of news:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I just wonder why Kung Karl is alive in the mod when he died 1611 in reality. Gustav II adolf was the king in sweden at 1618.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Man View Post
    I just wonder why Kung Karl is alive in the mod when he died 1611 in reality. Gustav II adolf was the king in sweden at 1618.
    Yeah, it's blasphemy I say.

Still, absolutely LOVING the new town icons & faction specific UI.

nice looking mod guys; waiting for English version

English translation, ver.0.65 http://www.sendspace.com/file/tic5hf
    No buildings translation, no unit descriptions, some small stuff.
    Unpack it to the data folder of OiM2.

Any news about the mini patch?

Produced, will come later, will be better.

Really hope they fix the ctd problems

First impressions: I like this mod. It plays fast and the battles are quite nice.

A couple of things; 1st, was the economic imbalance a part of the design? For instance, Prussia begins w/ $12,000 or so and Austria with only $5,000.

2d, I'm still experiencing that Battle Screen HUD problem, where, after the battle begins and I click on the unit, a blank copy of the HUD appears in the right hand upper corner of the screen.

3d, I hope any patches or updates will include a "4 turns per year" fix. I seriously don't think it took six to cross the Baltic - a row boat could do it in two.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by komatozz911 View Post
    English translation, ver.0.65 http://www.sendspace.com/file/tic5hf
    No buildings translation, no unit descriptions, some small stuff.
    Unpack it to the data folder of OiM2.
    this gives ctd for me.there is something wrong with ur files.i could not figure out.

even i change only menu english txt file it gives ctd.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

As I said earlier I use the above english translation and I have no CTD :-\

The new version of Polonization!
    http://forum.totalwar.org.pl/viewtop...?f=496&t=11722

- Translated the names of military units.
    - Before installation, delete the folder text.
    - If anyone has trouble downloading polish locale, please PM.
    Last edited by Ensis1410; December 19, 2012 at 03:13 PM.