Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Congress Comes Together At Last!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Congress Comes Together At Last!

The past month or so of government shutdown took a heavy toll on many parts of the American people and economy. Seeing the two parties cross the aisle to work together is becoming a rarer and rarer sight. Although border security is desperately needed for this nation to survive, Trump (temporarily at least) caved on his commitment to build the wall to give Congress three weeks to do what they do best, which of course is...

grovelling before israel while showering them with praise and our tax dollars.

If there was any issue that needed our government's immediate attention and cooperation, it was obviously giving israel another welfare package. $5 billion for a wall apparently is worth shutting down the government over, but $40 billion for israel to spend on supporting islamic terrorists is clearly something our traitorous Congress can easily agree on. The vote also includes controversial anti-BDS provisions. Evidently, giving israel billions of tax-payer dollars is not enough, we have to sacrifice our freedom of expression on the altar of zionism as well.

Unsurprisingly, the ONLY Republican with principles is Rand Paul.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 10, 2019 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Updated.

Default Re: Congress Comes Together At Last!

These threads are always fun.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

I always struggled to believe anti-semitic ideas, mainly because most of my Jewish friends are awful with money.
    But seriously, anti-semitism is good old tactic by largely cosmopolitan financial elites, and whole generation of morons (boomers ) that voted for their pocket politicians for decades, leading most Western countries, including US, to where they are now.
    Having said that, objectively Israel is a liability for US. US wasted billions in foreign aid and trillions on fighting or "containing" Middle-Eastern countries that oppose Israel, and in return US gained... nothing. I don't see anything wrong with boycotting Israel or calling for US to end such policies since there is no benefit from it.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; February 07, 2019 at 06:31 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

After looking this documentation in german tv, im not surprised about such threads anymore:

The Aryans:

http://www.bpb.de/mediathek/198266/die-arier

Sadly in german, but at 48 minutes a big part in english with german subtitles about american "aryans" with their weird theories.

For those, who might be interested.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Harley_Quinn View Post
    After looking this documentation in german tv, im not surprised about such threads anymore:

The Aryans:

http://www.bpb.de/mediathek/198266/die-arier

Sadly in german, but at 48 minutes a big part in english with german subtitles about american "aryans" with their weird theories.

For those, who might be interested.
    Yeah those Iranians are a real problem. Unfortunately for them Israel is here to stay. :)

Last edited by Prodromos; February 07, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Thread reopened. Please remember not to violate the "Disruptive Posting" paragraph of the Terms of Service, by making inflammatory remarks specifically designed to upset other members and to derail the discussion. Moreover, insulting and personally attacking your interlocutor is also strictly forbidden, according to the site's rules.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I always struggled to believe anti-semitic ideas, mainly because most of my Jewish friends are awful with money. But seriously, anti-semitism is good old tactic by largely cosmopolitan financial elites, and whole generation of morons (boomers ) that voted for their pocket politicians for decades, leading most Western countries, including US, to where they are now. Having said that, objectively Israel is a liability for US. US wasted billions in foreign aid and trillions on fighting or "containing" Middle-Eastern countries that oppose Israel, and in return US gained... nothing. I don't see anything wrong with boycotting Israel or calling for US to end such policies since there is no benefit from it.
    Anti-semitism isn't even real. Racism and bigotry exist, and racism and bigotry against israelis exist as well. Giving them a special term and protection for the same racism that many groups have suffered throughout human history is itself an israeli-supremacist and racist notion. People who screech about anti-semitism are outing themselves as racist by pretending the suffering of israelis is somehow more special than the suffering of any other human being. The word itself is pure nonsense since Arabs, possibly the biggest "anti-semites" in the world, are themselves semites. That said, by even questioning America's willingness to waste trillions of dollars and millions of lives for israel effectively makes you an "anti-semite" so watch out. israel-supporters are going to be implementing EU style thought-crime laws into effect here and the shariavangelicals who act all outraged at the merest thought of anti-constitutional behavior are going to cheer it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    *completely random and unrelated IDF propaganda*
    Yea we get it, israel's butthurt > the Bill of Rights.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 12, 2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Irrelevant/hate-speech.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

I don't quite understand how the close and one-sided US-Israel friendship came to be, maybe it's because the Israel lobby in the US wields so much influence?

Israel is unlawfully occupying palestine territory since 1967 and colonizing with new jewish settlements, it is bombing neighbor countries at whim and is the only one in the region who has nuclear weapons.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    I don't quite understand how the close and one-sided US-Israel friendship came to be, maybe it's because the Israel lobby in the US wields so much influence?

Israel is unlawfully occupying palestine territory since 1967 and colonizing with new jewish settlements, it is bombing neighbor countries at whim and is the only one in the region who has nuclear weapons.
    Jews in the US are at a range of views on Israel. That it should exist, yes, but on its other policies or the peace process, mixed. Its really the US evangelical community that drives hard core US support for Israel - joined at the hip kind of thing. You can't have the end of days or what not without Israel being there.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

In another recent thread, I responded to some comments in a way that addresses the question. This is a copy/paste of that (until I quote you again):

Quote Originally Posted by NosPortatArma View Post
    Normally when you pick a good ally, you don't choose the smallest country, which doesn't have oil, and which is hated by all it's neighbors.
    Israel had plenty of oil when this arrangement between the US and Israel started. Israel was in possession of oil and natural gas reserves worth more than all the aid the US has ever given to Israel, but the US convinced them to give it back to Egypt. The US paid for a degree of peace in the Middle East in order to bring all the belligerent parties securely within the US sphere of influence and out of the USSR's. That's why annual aid to Jordan and Egypt is always roughly equal to the annual aid to Israel, it's all part of the agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by NosPortatArma View Post
    Israel is a nice country.. it's good that they're democratic and such, but they don't deserve billions of taxpayer money for it.
    Israel doesn't actually receive money from the US. Nearly all the money allotted to aid for Israel stays in the US. It goes to US arms manufacturers. The remainder goes to joint research & development projects - the US funds the research, the Israelis mostly carry it out and test it in real life combat situations, and the US retains rights to the technologies that are developed.

What do you think the US gets for its 3.2 billion to Israel compared to its roughly equivalent 3 billion to Egypt and Jordan? Israel isn't even the country that receives the most aid from the US. I guess you could argue by some rationale that Afghanistan deserves the 5.7 billion annually, but then the US isn't getting much for it. How about the 3.7 billion to Iraq? Unlike most allies, the US doesn't spend money to directly defend Israel. For example, the US spends something like 5.5 billion annually defending South Korea and Japan, but of course we all know that's also about projecting power. Same with the aid the US dishes out in the Middle East, including to Israel.

Source

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is pretty convoluted in terms of international law. Israel is not unlawfully occupying Palestinian territory. Israel has military and civilian jurisdiction over areas of the West Bank according to the terms of the Oslo Accords agreed to by both sides. Furthermore, there is no international border between Israel and the Palestinian territories. The so-called "green line" is simply where the armies stopped fighting in 1949. According to the terms of the armistice agreement, the green line does not constitute an international border and the agreement does not negate the territorial claims of any of the belligerent parties to territory on either side. It is Israeli settlements in the occupied territories that the international community considers illegal.

Naturally the US isn't particularly concerned with Israel bombing Iranian forces in Syria, neither is Russia for that matter judging by their lack of response. From the perspective of international law, Israel can bomb military targets in Syria any time they like, considering the two countries have been officially in a state of war since 1948.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

I don't quite understand how the close and one-sided US-Israel friendship came to be, maybe it's because the Israel lobby in the US wields so much influence? Israel is unlawfully occupying palestine territory since 1967 and colonizing with new jewish settlements, it is bombing neighbor countries at whim and is the only one in the region who has nuclear weapons.
    Good old prussian antisemitism in "The Elders of Zion" style with "Israel lobby working hidden in the dark".
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 12, 2019 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Irrelevant.

Grasping at straws? And i didn't mention either The Elders of Zion or any other conspiracy. The UNITED NATIONS thinks Israel is an occupying force!
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 12, 2019 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Continuity.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Good old prussian antisemitism in "The Elders of Zion" style with "Israel lobby working hidden in the dark".

No wonder that AFD will be soon under investigation of german Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution.

German Right Wingers in general are traditional not good in hiding, where they come from.
    Huh? How is pointing out that US-Israeli relationship is one-sided (which it is objectively) in any way anti-semitic? Do you even know what the term means?
    They are not.
    And what evidence does that Knobloch have? Nothing. Just a part of usual smear campaign against AfD, nothing more.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; February 10, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

Well ignorance does seem to be your super power, I'll show some pity and educate you.

America's support of Israel is a legacy of the cold war proxy conflicts. Early on, nobody really gave a about Israel. They had to purchase WW2 kit through the back door for the most part or French light tanks nobody wanted (and then mounted the French turrets on American WW2 surplas Shermans, brilliant idea to be honest).

Then the USSR took notice of the brewing situation and began arming some of the Arab states. The Russians where not stupid and knew that influence in the region would be inportant (they still do as Syria shows).

America then looked for allies, which led to the Iranian takeover and the long standing support for Saudi. Israel was also a logical choice so the West began supporting them, Britain, for instance, flogged them all our Centurions after we switched to the Chieftain. The semi-permanent conflict that evolved after the Arab-Israeli wars developed into a perfect way for America to test it's kit.

So Israel buys the latest American toys, they have already tested the F35 in combat conditions for an example.

It has nothing to do with some shadow conspiracy by the American "Jewish elite" that's just a fever dream of mein kampf reading morons.

The Cold War is long over, US Israel lobby is not a myth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

While you are busy arguing how terrible Nazi it is to criticise Israel, I can only think about the Palestianians who have to live in overcrowded ghettoes with lack of water, electricity, sanitation and medicine while the israelis are dumping garbage on their land, making it uninhabitable in the near future. That is the humanitarian crisis in the region and it is Israel's fault.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

While you are busy arguing how terrible Nazi it is to criticise Israel, I can only think about the Palestianians who have to live in overcrowded ghettoes with lack of water, electricity, sanitation and medicine while the israelis are dumping garbage on their land, making it uninhabitable in the near future.
    To be fair, these particular types of mischaracterizations usually come from left-wing and Islamist sources rather than neo-nazis.

Palestinians don't live in "overcrowded ghettoes with lack of water, electricity, sanitation and medicine" in the areas under Israeli occupation. The conditions you describe are those of the Palestinians who live under self-rule in Gaza, as a natural result of their government's priorities. In an attempt to relieve the conditions, the Israeli government has arranged for the population to receive welfare payments from foreign donors, a move opposed by the Palestinian government which most of the world recognizes as legitimate. Qatar alone has given the Gazans $1.1 billion in the last six years. It is not in Israel's self-interest to allow conditions in Gaza to deteriorate to the point of humanitarian crisis. The population density in Israel's coastal region surrounding Tel Aviv is greater than in Gaza.

The claim of Israel dumping garbage on Palestinian land is likewise a mischaracterization. Israeli companies have waste treatment facilities in the settlements in Area C of West Bank where there are less stringent regulations than on the other side of the green line. These are of course areas that have mostly Jewish residents, and are in territory many on the Israeli right would like to annex, so it doesn't really make much sense that there would be a policy by the right-wing government that would lead to these areas becoming uninhabitable.
    Last edited by sumskilz; February 11, 2019 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    It has nothing to do with some shadow conspiracy by the American "Jewish elite" that's just a fever dream of mein kampf reading morons.
    Chekist propaganda probably played a role as well.

In 1972, the Kremlin decided to turn the whole Islamic world against Israel and the U.S. As KGB chairman Yury Andropov told me, a billion adversaries could inflict far greater damage on America than could a few millions. We needed to instill a Nazi-style hatred for the Jews throughout the Islamic world, and to turn this weapon of the emotions into a terrorist bloodbath against Israel and its main supporter, the United States. No one within the American/Zionist sphere of influence should any longer feel safe.

According to Andropov, the Islamic world was a waiting petri dish in which we could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought. Islamic anti-Semitism ran deep. The Muslims had a taste for nationalism, jingoism, and victimology. Their illiterate, oppressed mobs could be whipped up to a fever pitch.

Terrorism and violence against Israel and her master, American Zionism, would flow naturally from the Muslims’ religious fervor, Andropov sermonized. We had only to keep repeating our themes — that the United States and Israel were “fascist, imperial-Zionist countries” bankrolled by rich Jews. Islam was obsessed with preventing the infidels’ occupation of its territory, and it would be highly receptive to our characterization of the U.S. Congress as a rapacious Zionist body aiming to turn the world into a Jewish fiefdom.

The codename of this operation was “SIG” (Sionistskiye Gosudarstva, or “Zionist Governments”), and was within my Romanian service’s “sphere of influence,” for it embraced Libya, Lebanon, and Syria. SIG was a large party/state operation. We created joint ventures to build hospitals, houses, and roads in these countries, and there we sent thousands of doctors, engineers, technicians, professors, and even dance instructors. All had the task of portraying the United States as an arrogant and haughty Jewish fiefdom financed by Jewish money and run by Jewish politicians, whose aim was to subordinate the entire Islamic world.

In the mid 1970s, the KGB ordered my service, the DIE — along with other East European sister services — to scour the country for trusted party activists belonging to various Islamic ethnic groups, train them in disinformation and terrorist operations, and infiltrate them into the countries of our “sphere of influence.” Their task was to export a rabid, demented hatred for American Zionism by manipulating the ancestral abhorrence for Jews felt by the people in that part of the world. Before I left Romania for good, in 1978, my DIE had dispatched around 500 such undercover agents to Islamic countries. According to a rough estimate received from Moscow, by 1978 the whole Soviet-bloc intelligence community had sent some 4,000 such agents of influence into the Islamic world.

In the mid-1970s we also started showering the Islamic world with an Arabic translation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a tsarist Russian forgery that had been used by Hitler as the foundation for his anti-Semitic philosophy. We also disseminated a KGB-fabricated “documentary” paper in Arabic alleging that Israel and its main supporter, the United States, were Zionist countries dedicated to converting the Islamic world into a Jewish colony.

We in the Soviet bloc tried to conquer minds, because we knew we could not win any military battles. It is hard to say what exactly are the lasting effects of operation SIG. But the cumulative effect of disseminating hundreds of thousands of Protocols in the Islamic world and portraying Israel and the United States as Islam’s deadly enemies was surely not constructive.

–Lt. General Ion Mihai Pacepa is the highest-ranking intelligence officer ever to have defected from the former Soviet bloc.
    Textbook case:

Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.
    As the Russian Revolution unfolded, causing White movement-affiliated Russians to flee to the West, this text was carried along and assumed a new purpose. Until then, The Protocols had remained obscure;[30] it now became an instrument for blaming Jews for the Russian Revolution. It became a tool, a political weapon, used against the Bolsheviks who were depicted as overwhelmingly Jewish, allegedly executing the "plan" embodied in The Protocols. The purpose was to discredit the October Revolution, prevent the West from recognizing the Soviet Union, and bring about the downfall of Vladimir Lenin's regime.[29][30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pr...e_publications

It is a far right creation. Arabs and Muslims only jumped later on the hate train, as they recognized how useful this old lie is for propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    TPalestinians don't live in "overcrowded ghettoes with lack of water, electricity, sanitation and medicine" in the areas under Israeli occupation. The conditions you describe are those of the Palestinians who live under self-rule in Gaza, as a natural result of their government's priorities. In an attempt to relieve the conditions, the Israeli government has arranged for the population to receive welfare payments from foreign donors, a move opposed by the Palestinian government which most of the world recognizes as legitimate. Qatar alone has given the Gazans $1.1 billion in the last six years. It is not in Israel's self-interest to allow conditions in Gaza to deteriorate to the point of humanitarian crisis. The population density in Israel's coastal region surrounding Tel Aviv is greater than in Gaza.
    Maybe Israel should stop perpetual warfare, a constant state of siege and economic blockade of the Gaza strip? The Palestinians don't need charity, they need freedom.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Maybe Israel should stop perpetual warfare, a constant state of siege and economic blockade of the Gaza strip? The Palestinians don't need charity, they need freedom.
    Freedom to kill Israelis?

Israel is pretty heavy handed but when you consider their history.

They declared independence in 1948 followed by Iraq, Jordan and Egypt and Syria invading to destroy them. Jordan annexed the West Bank and Egypt took the Gaza strip. Strangely neither Jordan nor Egypt cared to hand over these territories to the Palestinians which could of established a two-state solution there and then but these "arab brothers" just stole the previous Arab mandate land for themselves.

In 1956 Egypt violated the 1949 armistice agreements by closing off the Suez Canal to Israeli shipping and attempting to strangle Israel economicly by blockading sea trade.

Between 1953 and 1956 the Israelis built a system of waterways to irrigate the country, the Arabs planned to change the course of the Jordan river just to deny Israel water.

In 1964 the PLO was established with the open goal of wiping out Israel

In 1967 Egypt, once again, attempted to close off Israel by sea which led to the six day war as the Israelis could no longer trust their neighbours to uphold treaties so the only option was to secure it's borders so that they could no longer be threatened. Occupation of the Sinai and Gaza prevented the Egyptians from any further attempts to isolate by sea and occupation of the west bank and the golan heights stopped Jordana and Syria's attempts to interfere with israel's water projects.

In 1973 the Egyptians tried to invade again.

Israel is a state at siege, surrounded by nations and factions openly dedicated to their destruction. The holocaust proved that the industrial destruction of the Jewish people was a possibility and Israel was created by the Jewish people because the only people they feel that can secure the safety of their race is themselves.

It's one of those ironic, cause and effect things. The Germans tried to destroy the Jewish people and in doing so led to the creation of a powerful and secure Jewish state that will enable the Jewish people to survive no matter how many the Europeans hate and kill in their own nations.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast