Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 10 [19/3/2013]

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 4 [26/2/2013]

Update 4 uploaded
    There are drastic changes in diplomacy and CAI and I wish you test in a new campaign.
    Major clans should last longer and everything should be better in all levels.
    Battles should now be better than ever especially in FotS where there are many gunpowder weapons. BAI now forms better missile attacks.

Laetus

Can you fix the naval battles please? or at least give an option to play vanilla? I just had a naval battle and I attacked a stack full of bow and fire bomb kobayas, not only the enemy ships went to the border of the map, but when my sengoku bune tried to board the bow kobayas, my soldiers jumped to the enemy ship... routed it and when they tried to get back, they jumped into the sea... I laugh my ass off... but I think is a serious bug.

kxin

With the latest beta 4 this happened again or it happened with the previous beta?

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    kxin

With the latest beta 4 this happened again or it happened with the previous beta?
    Lastest, it was a battle in campaing as the Date (old campaing, started it with the beta 3)

MatrixStorm's Avatar Campidoctor

Update 4 uploaded
    There are drastic changes in diplomacy and CAI and I wish you test in a new campaign.
    Major clans should last longer and everything should be better in all levels.
    Battles should now be better than ever especially in FotS where there are many gunpowder weapons. BAI now forms better missile attacks.
    I will start another campaign and report the diplomacy after 15-25 turns.

Minor Bug (Maybe?) - Ambitious Wife has the negative bonus but there's no positive bonus for her.

- 1 Loyaly/Honor

Otomo Nana is the example I've seen but there is others with the same stats.

so i just switched over from the sw version of this and i would just like to know, are the unit sizes supposed to be smaller or is this just a bug or something i'm experiencing?

Can you please tell me how it is the CAI in the last update?
    I want to update but I am not sure if this is right because maybe it is not needed.
    Can you also tell me if you are satisfied with the Naval Autocalc?

eLLoCo1976's Avatar Libertus

Can you please tell me how it is the CAI in the last update?
    I want to update but I am not sure if this is right because maybe it is not needed.
    Can you also tell me if you are satisfied with the Naval Autocalc?
    What I so far immediately recognized is that the traditional clans like Mori, Date, Shimazu, Imagawa, Tokugawa seem much more resilient and get strong, feels veeeery good tbh, not having only those no name clans around.
    That I immediately recognized, started 2 campaigns with Hattori and was the same in both. VERY GOOD!
    Also, Diplomacy wise I have the feeling it got harder to get even a standard trade agreement, no matter who I ask for it and even I go offer around 10000 or more money, for my taste thats awesome but I guess not everyone will agree here hehehehe

Naval I didnt have chance yet to really test properly, if it comes to it I will report but well with Hattori it takes me a while to have a useful Navy.
    Land Battles were big fun and I saw that units didnt get stuck at gates anymore, it still takes em a while to come up in a group(they still get a bit separated there but not that it would feel like a disadvantage or so, much better than before for my taste).
    Last edited by eLLoCo1976; February 27, 2013 at 04:28 PM.
    AllEndless Submod for Darthmod: Shogun II
    (Updated now including newest DLC - Otomo)

CAI still never accepts a peace request with me not matter what i give them

Don_yuri's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by BuRnInICE View Post
    Minor Bug (Maybe?) - Ambitious Wife has the negative bonus but there's no positive bonus for her.

- 1 Loyaly/Honor

Otomo Nana is the example I've seen but there is others with the same stats.
    That's not a bug, you just have to choose whether you'll take a wife now that can bear you new children or wait longer until you may or may not find a wife with a better trait.
    Canada? I don't even know what street it's on.
    Al 'Scarface' Capone

Default Re: DarthMod: Shogun II v4.45 Open Beta Update 5 [28/2/2013]

New update 5:
    Major CAI improvements should be noticed. I need your feedback.
    Also there should be naval autocalc improvements.

Haha no I just wasn't sure if it was missed or not. Some have a positive bonus and a negative I think. Some just have a negative effect and that's it. Sucks to have an ambitious wife basically haha

Also Darth loving your work mate. Thank you for these updates!

New update 5:
    Major CAI improvements should be noticed. I need your feedback.
    Also there should be naval autocalc improvements.
    I got the same broken trade agreements/alliances CAI as before.
    Will test again.

Hi Nick and everyone Itīs great to see some familjer faces here still and read up coming reports on hows itīs going with it all , it truly cheers me up. And Darthy!!! once again arrives with a great new update, yet i havent had the time to try out nr 4 yet hehe. Just passing by here mate and will try my old and new testings as soon as i can Cheers for reading and the great change of works Nick of your free time. Hope to come back in here soon again.

Back to missy and baby at hospital.. Be well matey... till then =)

BR AN
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

So, some good news.
    There is a slight improvement in the trade agreements.
    None have been broken, and trade-willing clans have increased with 10%.
    As for alliances, it's still the same.

We're not there yet, but we're on the good way!

There is still bugs with cannons with the namban ship or the black ship, the guys on the upper level shoot once and after they bug and don't manage to push forward the cannon.

No sorry I checked there is still this bug in the vanilla game.

Don_yuri's Avatar Libertus

Yeah the problem with the naval battles are still present in the form of them escaping to the corners sometimes and nanban trade ships canons. I have found, however, that enemy navies are now more balanced (more than just bow kobaya). There is still a problem with ship damage however, they cannot sink. They never go underneath 50% hull on both sides.

CAI still has a problem accepting peace. Even when very friendly they refuse and I had to loot a few of their cities just to change that. Trade agreements are better now though.
    Canada? I don't even know what street it's on.
    Al 'Scarface' Capone

Quote Originally Posted by Don_yuri View Post
    Yeah the problem with the naval battles are still present in the form of them escaping to the corners sometimes and nanban trade ships canons. I have found, however, that enemy navies are now more balanced (more than just bow kobaya). There is still a problem with ship damage however, they cannot sink. They never go underneath 50% hull on both sides.

CAI still has a problem accepting peace. Even when very friendly they refuse and I had to loot a few of their cities just to change that. Trade agreements are better now though.

Same here. The black ship is unsinkable and navies move to the rim of the battlefield. Other than that Iīm pretty happy with this mod .