Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythre's Ye Olde Plaintiff's Court

Default Re: Mythre's Ye Olde Plaintiff's Court

Check the Regeny house, they've always been levied

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

that was edited by you today, dont try to pull crap over my eyes cause i have seen it all

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

Plus Major you gave yourself income 6 days ago. After the revolt.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tbh, Isn't there some sort of roll what decides the amount of troops in a rebelling Region will stay loyal and can be levied? Would make it much easier.

No. 3000 is what the mods decided upon and allocated to me.

So therefore I keep my 2000. The mods allowed me 2000 so therefore You can't take them away now

BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE INCOME FROM YOUR LEVIED LANDS THEN???????? HUH????

I'll edit it out.. I'm also going to levy the entire Royal army

So you're going to levy them all in the middle of a battle?

Nole4694's Avatar Procrastination Power!

Major you can't freeze someone's account, and can you point to where you levied the troops in wales before Reggie rebelled? Even then I dont know if you should recieve even the professionals.

Also, I'm a little wavery as to your use of the Royal Army. You denounced the crown and all that, so I think the royal army is kinda out of play until a new King is found. And you kinda appointed yourself regent, with no backing other than your own so who's to say that anyone recognizes you? Oh, and you say that regents have used the Royal Army before: where? I honestly don't remember when that occured.
    God Save The King
    Gosse Durrant - Baron of Huntington - 24

Former contributor to the
    Go on! Take a look at their latest issue!

Under the patronage of the Black Prince

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Perhaps we could have a roll for the royal army or at least agree to giving Major a part of it snice even though major never declared himself king and his authority is kinda shakey there was some legitamacy due to being prince of wales. Also, with the royal army and what not Im in favor of having some of the troops desert or revert back to the control of Local NPC lords due to the lack of a unquestioned Royal Authority
    Low speed, High Drag

Ah... this is the chaos I remember!

Israzan's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Nole4694 View Post
    Major you can't freeze someone's account, and can you point to where you levied the troops in wales before Reggie rebelled? Even then I dont know if you should recieve even the professionals.

Also, I'm a little wavery as to your use of the Royal Army. You denounced the crown and all that, so I think the royal army is kinda out of play until a new King is found. And you kinda appointed yourself regent, with no backing other than your own so who's to say that anyone recognizes you? Oh, and you say that regents have used the Royal Army before: where? I honestly don't remember when that occured.
    William Raglan used the royal army as "regent" during his and stildawns coup.

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Israzan View Post
    Since he had all the nobles locked up across the channel and held the royal palace, his control of the royal army wasn't tested
    Low speed, High Drag

But it still happened. If this is like lets all take a shot at Major, i dont like it

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_General View Post
    What precedent do you have to do this, london vaults is just the name of the sub forum, I think we need to put the whole LW thing on hold and have Mythre and the other mods weigh in on this before we make rash descions and alienate people and have all the retarded arguing and fighting about rules and loopholes like what happened before that almost ruined the game

I mean, with all the stuff we've done in the past few years a old school rebellion is almost impossible and has sucked alot of the fun out of the game

And the claim that the prince of Wales doesnt have his troops snice wales is in revolt. Im not saying his whole army disappears, but even with the slightest bit of realisms there would be a pretty high degree of desertion among his ethically welsh troops and also among troops who live in wales because they either want to support the revolt or defend there homes
    er... not sure whats going on, i shall have a look around.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    LW's are random, unbought troops.. Mine are from the Royal Army, my guy is still Regent and Prince of Wales, as previous Regents have done in the game, they have used the Royal Army in emergencies. This is an emergency, the mods also didnt mind that I have 2000 Welsh troops.
    lw shouldn't have any troops unless he has purchased mercanaries (just got back from work so no idea what hes done or hasn't)

but even though your prince of wales, if the whole of wales is rebelling (which it is) that means you have no lands to draw troops from. As to the royal army, i don't really see your claim of reagent as very valid, but the other mods might disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by René Artois View Post
    I agree with Ace. We couldn't levy the French lands during the period we lost them. Can we see the post that you levied the troops before the revolt, because if that is the case I will gladly agree with you Major?
    yeah, this is how i see it. I don't think major should have welsh troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    So therefore I keep my 2000. The mods allowed me 2000 so therefore You can't take them away now
    when did the mods allow you 2,000? i'm a mod and this is the first i've heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nole4694 View Post

i used it when i was reagent, but in fairness, i had just won the throne, so it was obvious who should have them, as they owed alliegence to my son at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Israzan View Post
    though the mods decided to grant us half each due to the situation, i had no garentee of them when i set out.

I was allowed 2000 against the cult

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

well the welsh rebellion is hardly a cult now is it...?

Still, the mods let me have 2000 troops, ergo a de facto recognition of me having 2000 troops. Also, previous regents have used Royal Troops so there is nothing stopping me use them in an emergency

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

personally i feel teh point about reggies chance of seizing te disorder is right. England shouldn't have any royal troops, ergo good timing by the welsh, but the mods are discussing. Be assured we are listening to whats been said though.