Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: "GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Absolutely fantastic!!

Default Re: "WARHAMMER - GRIM AGE" - Mount & Blade mod for single play based on Mount&Blade Warband by world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles

Nice new sketches. Furok, I saw a mod that changed the battlefields to look more dark and gritty. Are you planning on doing something similar?

Groovy

Talic's Avatar Libertus

Guys tell me will Steam & retail versions of the Warband see each other in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Talic View Post
    Guys tell me will Steam & retail versions of the Warband see each other in multiplayer?

Look at the topic! It's a single player mod...

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Grim Age will have multiple "sub"-mods. Which will have Multiplayer. The Grim Age Release will be singleplayer.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Just a heads up, M&B and add-ons are on sale now in Steam

And big fan of your work guys

Talic's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Just a heads up, M&B and add-ons are on sale now in Steam

And big fan of your work guys
    That's the reason why I am asking will steam & retail versions see each other. And EinBein jokes on you.

great, i will try it now..
    Last edited by shirleyallen; July 09, 2011 at 01:56 AM.

Furok the great, i created an account on this forum for just this mod.
    if there is any way i can help you with anything tell me immediatly!
    Last edited by steelronin79; July 19, 2011 at 03:17 AM.

Hello team,

I am a professional editor and creative consultant, and I'd love to help out with this mod. Warhammer and M&B are two of my passions, as it were, so to see a combination of the two is extremely exciting. I imagine there will be a lot of custom dialogue and descriptions throughout the mod, and I would happy to help make it professional, readable, and accurate to the lore. I'll write in whatever capacity you find you need, as well. Let me know.

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think you guys might be better off replying at the thread at the Mount And Blade forums:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...3702.2040.html

A bit of art.
    Knights Panthers by Saadi
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Before asking something about mod - please, look at first page.

Shantzilla
    I PM you on Taleworlds.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Oh my god the details it cool

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

MY EYES!!

THEY BURN FROM AWESOMENESS!!!

GAH!!!!

Well i've been trying to dl it on its main page, but its says thats for registered users only. i register then follow the instructions, try and log on and it says my user name does not exist. Kinda makes it hard to get the file T_T

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

stabby your better off saying that on taleworlds forums instead of here, this is just a thread to promote the mod.

So woz goin' on in ere' eh?

New units - berserkers!

Berserker

Weathered Berserker

Elite Berserker

Incredible work! Trully admirable!. Oh how I long to play this mod....!!!