Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steam group (Virus) is recruiting!

Icon6 Steam group (Virus) is recruiting!

this is somethignt taht only happens once on a lifetime so dotn miss the oportunity to get in!!!!

if ur interested leave a link to ur steam profile below with a little description about urself, exple: experiense on total war(multiplayer) age, location and anything else u want to share...

this is us : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/viruses

we are an small elitist group with both shogun and napoleon players, some of the memebrs also play games like APB: realoaded; Team Fortress 2; The Old Republic, and many others, but we are mainly focused on total war... u can read a bit more about us on the group description by clicking on the link.

in case u have any questions or already posted ur name and link here but u have goten no answer from us yet, here is my profile link, just add me and ask anything u want to know http://steamcommunity.com/groups/viruses

cheers to all, Yellow

----------------------------------------------

also i forgot to say, we got a trainees group, in case u dotn quite cuallify with the level of skills we are searchign for u can allways join this group and improve until u can adcance to the main clan.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VIRUS-trainees
    Last edited by removeduser_45762834756; January 25, 2012 at 06:14 PM.

Default Re: VIRUS reCRUTING!!!

If you fail to get into the Virus clan you are more then welcome to come to the professional side of Total War and join the Titan clan. We are a group of gamers who let in all noobs, children and rage quitters. You may be required to play our dear leader Omega before he invites you to the group. If you lose this battle you will be sure to get an invite, if you win however you are obviously a hacker as our leader Omega never losses.

Salute and Retreat

~Titans

PS this thread is in the wrong subforum.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Steam group (Virus) is recruiting!

Thread moved from TWS2 MP section to Clan Haven. Thread title also renamed to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Hemorrhoid's Brother View Post
    If you fail to get into the Virus clan you are more then welcome to come to the professional side of Total War and join the Titan clan. We are a group of gamers who let in all noobs, children and rage quitters. You may be required to play our dear leader Omega before he invites you to the group. If you lose this battle you will be sure to get an invite, if you win however you are obviously a hacker as our leader Omega never losses.

Salute and Retreat

~Titans

PS this thread is in the wrong subforum.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

noobs
    Last edited by Aman the beast; February 04, 2012 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aman the beast View Post
    Titans? the noob clan?LOL! im 2-1 with omega and beat most the titan clan on ntw....Go on ''the noob fourm'' and brag their since all you guys play are N00BS!
    Hack much bro?

This is a quote from another thread proving my point that no one beats Omega the almightly.

I got a hack that lets me spawn 60 elephants)) my opponent gets really mad
    Now be gone and cry elsewhere. Omega < > Aman the beast

^_^
    Last edited by Aman the beast; February 04, 2012 at 07:55 PM.

Uh huh......Sure m8 sure...... Btw once we all move to FOTS? you guys going to move to shogun? and claim ''best clan'' even if getting pwnd by other clans

Actually Aman the beast it has been shown many times over that the Titans are the best clan in total War. Those who lose to us are to put it simply "butt hurt" and must attack us in order to feel like men. Our clan battle record is flawless, as is Omega's 1v1 record. However it is known that quite a few people use Titan aliases in battles so all of those replays of us losing are complete fakes. We shall be moving on the fots after we have played and consequently defeated every clan in Napoleon and Shogun2. Now please take your petty questions elsewhere before I call your Mother!

Titans < > All other clans.

Kazuma Ieyasu's Avatar Libertus

Uh huh......Sure m8 sure...... Btw once we all move to FOTS? you guys going to move to shogun? and claim ''best clan'' even if getting pwnd by other clans
    Were already ahead of you on that, get the beta, you will will see for your self mate.

(Legal actions about the beta do not allow me to explain any details.)

Q:How far will I go with Rome? A:Far enough mates, far enough to make the Gods haters, and the maids wetter than a tsunami in a rainforest.

Kazuma Ieyasu's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Major Hemorrhoid's Brother View Post
    Actually Aman the beast it has been shown many times over that the Titans are the best clan in total War. Those who lose to us are to put it simply "butt hurt" and must attack us in order to feel like men. Our clan battle record is flawless, as is Omega's 1v1 record. However it is known that quite a few people use Titan aliases in battles so all of those replays of us losing are complete fakes. We shall be moving on the fots after we have played and consequently defeated every clan in Napoleon and Shogun2. Now please take your petty questions elsewhere before I call your Mother!

Titans < > All other clans.
    BTW, who are you? I'm a TITAN my self and i know we don't go around bragging like that. I honestly think you are probably butthurt your self and seem to be trying to make us look like "Perfect Overlords who rub things into everyone faces". Uhhh, no sir. We are not like that unless some other clan starts it with us. We may be really good, but we ain't perfect, and we certainly are not rude like that.

Q:How far will I go with Rome? A:Far enough mates, far enough to make the Gods haters, and the maids wetter than a tsunami in a rainforest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma Ieyasu View Post
    BTW, who are you? I'm a TITAN my self and i know we don't go around bragging like that. I honestly think you are probably butthurt your self and seem to be trying to make us look like "Perfect Overlords who rub things into everyone faces". Uhhh, no sir. We are not like that unless some other clan starts it with us. We may be really good, but we ain't perfect, and we certainly are not rude like that.
    You obviously havent been on the forums long enough to know major h and major h's brother, they love to troll

btw major h's brother missed ya
    MY_YOUTUBE_CLICK_HERE

FALL OF THE SAMURAI LATEST VIDEO

MY TWC THREAD
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=422553

My Youtube channel Shogun 2 TW and NTW commentaries, cinematics and live games

Hi all !

I played vs a few Titans,these guys are a hoot,at least the guys I played against were fun.

And besides where should the nonelite players go if nobody will take them.

lol and then small elitest clans cry about huge public clans taking their provinces.

Temper

Quote Originally Posted by rattue View Post
    You obviously havent been on the forums long enough to know major h and major h's brother, they love to troll

I was getting sucpisous after the Salute and retreat part LOL!

Only good players in VIRUS include: YELLOW........

Only good players in Titans include: ...........
    SS (SeattleSteel)

Quote Originally Posted by rattue View Post

yea lol, its not even nessesary to be on the forums for long to reaslise he was clearly trolling its quite evident at fist sight...

I was getting sucpisous after the Salute and retreat part LOL!
    I think ur on the right track buddy but not quite there yet
    MY_YOUTUBE_CLICK_HERE

FALL OF THE SAMURAI LATEST VIDEO

MY TWC THREAD
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=422553

My Youtube channel Shogun 2 TW and NTW commentaries, cinematics and live games

I'd like to address everyone in this thread here,

First off, naming and shaming isn't tolerated at this forum, correct? So why is this troll Major Hemmorhoids getting away scotch free? Btw Tyler the Great's brother, it's not surprising to find out who you're related to and where your comments are actually coming from. I'd be mad too if i was constantly on the losing end.

Second, I'm surprised at the amount of hate towards me and my clan despite only 1 of our members being present on this site. What started with DH in Empire has now spread across 2-3 other clans and for what reasons?? Hmmm.. i'm baffled.

@ Aman, you call us noobs and have been pwned how many times by us? Empire/NTW? For the record we are 2-2, you're forgetting we did a 1v1 in the 2v2 when Apollo was your partner . I have the screens and replay for those who doubt it. Nice try.

@ BossRobert, I take it you don't know my clan much so i have nothing more to say of the matter to you. I don't play shogun because I think it's simply crap, but fall of the samurai, however, is fantastic despite the crap retainers and RPG system still in place. We'll be present in that game and I look forward to the competition there.

@ Rattue

You're clever, you still owe me a 1v1 rematch in Nappo bud . Going undercover was not cool so this time perhaps we can have a fair game without the fake aliases.

And lastly, as Kazuma said before me. We don't go around bragging about wins or how good we are, we're humble in that respect unless of course a certain group or clan wishes to troll us. We'll be inclined to do the same in return. We've never claimed to be the best in NTW but we certainly do claim that title in ETW. Feel free to dispute that with us in the game itself. As far as NTW goes, we may not be the best there but we certainly aren't 'noobs' =). I'm sure any clan currently playing that game will tell you the same. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by ΩMEGA View Post

First off, naming and shaming isn't tolerated at this forum, correct? So why is this troll Major Hemmorhoids getting away scotch free? Btw Tyler the Great's brother, it's not surprising to find out who you're related to and where your comments are actually coming from. I'd be mad too if i was constantly on the losing end.

Second, I'm surprised at the amount of hate towards me and my clan despite only 1 of our members being present on this site. What started with DH in Empire has now spread across 2-3 other clans and for what reasons?? Hmmm.. i'm baffled.

@ Aman, you call us noobs and have been pwned how many times by us? Empire/NTW? For the record we are 2-2, you're forgetting we did a 1v1 in the 2v2 when Apollo was your partner . I have the screens and replay for those who doubt it. Nice try.

@ BossRobert, I take it you don't know my clan much so i have nothing more to say of the matter to you. I don't play shogun because I think it's simply crap, but fall of the samurai, however, is fantastic despite the crap retainers and RPG system still in place. We'll be present in that game and I look forward to the competition there.

@ Rattue

You're clever, you still owe me a 1v1 rematch in Nappo bud . Going undercover was not cool so this time perhaps we can have a fair game without the fake aliases.

And lastly, as Kazuma said before me. We don't go around bragging about wins or how good we are, we're humble in that respect unless of course a certain group or clan wishes to troll us. We'll be inclined to do the same in return. We've never claimed to be the best in NTW but we certainly do claim that title in ETW. Feel free to dispute that with us in the game itself. As far as NTW goes, we may not be the best there but we certainly aren't 'noobs' =). I'm sure any clan currently playing that game will tell you the same. Thanks all.
    You've only beat me once on ntw.....2v2s dont count do to the lack of of space and due to the fact my army was a 2v2 army....So clearley your view on the battle is a false....P.s you said you guys were going to be active on shogun 2? and ran away back to Ntw? is this game going to be the same again???

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ΩMEGA View Post

Omega you got it all wrong I have a younger brother, but he has never played total war (or steam games of any kind) Nor has he ever been on these (or any?) forums. You think I am a Major Hemmorhiod? You couldn't be more wrong.

This post is grossly inaccurate...

First of all you said,
    We don't go around bragging about wins or how good we are, we're humble in that respect
    this is obviously not the case, being humble, and not bragging about wins when in the post you said,
    We've never claimed to be the best in NTW but we certainly do claim that title in ETW.
    That whole statement is saying in the post that the titan clan does claim to be the best in ETW... yet...your humble?

[QUOTE=~RM= General Patton (DH);10946000]This post is grossly inaccurate...

First of all you said, this is obviously not the case, being humble, and not bragging about wins when in the post you said, That whole statement is saying in the post that the titan clan does claim to be the best in ETW... yet...your humble? [/QUO

Did he ever say Titans win every game? No it looks like a response to the obvious trolls in this thread.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast