Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.6 English/German - 1.9 French - 1.1 Spanish > updated 1.7.10

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Hi Swiss
    Nice to have you back and hope the treatment at hospital was as expected
    Welcome back, cheers
    iutland
    Thanks a lot for your ongoing upload service my friend! I will include your new texts for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    I wish you the best ,quick recovery .Be well looking forward
    Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Great that you are back! Get well and best wishes.
    I've been lurking for a while before I contributed, so I have seen how much you've done over time. I hope all is well.
    Here is a UPC 2.64 that includes all of 2.6 plus georiders mod, my sapper, jaeger, and Ottoman units mod. Of course, the new stuff is at the end
    Thanks a lot georider and md1453 for your good wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by klesh View Post
    Hi Swiss,
    The 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Les Braves" entry done by CA is missing the last quotation mark, making the unit appear as 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Les Braves
    The entry is right at the top of the loc file... 3 good, hearty mousewheel scrolls down from the top and you should see it.
    Hello klesh, thanks for this suggestion. I'll fix it in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by astradeus View Post
    hello swiss Halberdier, welcome back and good recovery.
    I go here to advance my personal request, on the top unit of translation of the exellent mod "The Rights of Man II in the French version in particular. missing translations of 'foreign All units that can be recruited once its conquered regions. thank you in advance if it is possible to make this improvement.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=350341
    example:
    http://s2.noelshack.com/uploads/imag...6_sans_tie.jpg
    sorry for my English.
    Hello astradeus, I will look at the compilations and hosted mods and talk to the creators soon. The problem is that some of these mods can't be played together and a lot of text strings are causing conflicts with each other. I have to find a solution and will discuss this with the creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteriscoolz View Post
    Is this being continued?
    Sorry to be a thorn in the the grass but I was hoping for some,for example the British Cavalry mod?
    Hello Peteriscoolz, yes I will include this mod soon.

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

unfortunately my ongoing health problems have delayed my modding tasks a lot. I will release the new UPC-NAP after this weekend and it will include a lot of updates and fixes.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.6 English/German - 1.9 French - 1.1 Spanish > updated 1.7.10

Nice to see your are still around but sad to know that you are still struggling.

Attached are the LME1.4.1 (includes 1.4) text entries and best luck for recovery.

Best regards
    iutland

Nice to see your are still around but sad to know that you are still struggling.

Attached are the LME1.4.1 (includes 1.4) text entries and best luck for recovery.

Best regards
    iutland
    Thanks a lot Iutland for your good wishes and I included your new entries.

today I released the new official UPC-NAP files.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_7.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_7_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_0_french.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_2_spanish.7z

These are the updates i
    n this version:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Georider's "Add on units and AUM uniforms 2.0 27.6" missing names
    Iutland's "La montée de l'Empire (LME) 1.4.1"
    md1453's "Sapper units for all major factions v0.92"
    md1453's "Prussian Mounted Jager (Jäger zu Pferd)"
    md1453's "Ottoman units"
    Zaskar70's "British Cavalry Mod 4"

several fixes in the German, French and Spanish version

I will talk to the creators of various compilations and hosted mods soon that I find a solution to include these mods too.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.7 English/German - 2.0 French - 1.2 Spanish > updated 11.10.10

Good to see you back Swiss and I hope all is ok!
    There are still many unit names missing for Ottoman units?

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.7 English/German - 2.0 French - 1.2 Spanish > updated 11.10.10

Thanks for the update Swiss

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Good to see your back old friend and hope your recovery is going well !!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔MorganH♔ View Post
    Good to see your back old friend and hope your recovery is going well !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo11 View Post
    Thanks for the update Swiss
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Thanks a lot for your good wishes and I appreciate that!

Thanks ToonTotalWar for mentioning the missing entries and I just talked to the creator of this mod and I will include the fixes for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    I probably put an old AUM on this thread! I'm glad you pointed this out.

If you look in the mod thread itself, it has the newest AUM with all the unit names there. . .

(Its in my sig as well)

Most important, thanks a million Swiss for keeping up with this thing. It is very much appreciated, and I wish the best for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    I probably put an old AUM on this thread! I'm glad you pointed this out.

If you look in the mod thread itself, it has the newest AUM with all the unit names there. . .

(Its in my sig as well)

Most important, thanks a million Swiss for keeping up with this thing. It is very much appreciated, and I wish the best for your health.
    Hello md1453, thanks a lot for your good wishes! I will add your entries and the next UPC-NAP will be released soon.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Hey Swiss, can you add my Foreign Legions mod to your next version? I'm about to release my next update.

Hi my friend

I've attached the remaining LME text entries including the upcoming LME1.5 ones (includes only those not part of UPC2.7).

Best regards
    iutland

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    Hey Swiss, can you add my Foreign Legions mod to your next version? I'm about to release my next update.
    Hello EB999, yes of course I just downloaded your new creation and I will add your entries in the next release.

Hi my friend
    I've attached the remaining LME text entries including the upcoming LME1.5 ones (includes only those not part of UPC2.7).
    Best regards
    iutland
    Hello Iutland, thanks a lot for putting these missing values together for me! They will be included in the next release.

I'm working on the next UPC version which will be released this weekend.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Yes!

today I released the new UPC-NAP files.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_8.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_8_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_1_french.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_3_spanish.7z

New in this release:

- Swiss Halberdier's AUM-NAP 2.2 (upcoming)
    - Iutland's "La montée de l'Empire (LME) 1.5"
    - Emperor Batman999's "Foreign Legions Mod 3.0"
    - Azad's "US Mod 1.0"
    - md1453's "Ottoman units" (missing units)
    - several minor fixes in all four versions

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Amazing you keep up with this! +rep

edit: ugh, can't give you rep right now, I'll leave you an I.O.U.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post

today I released the new UPC-NAP files.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_8.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_8_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_1_french.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_3_spanish.7z

New in this release:

- Swiss Halberdier's AUM-NAP 2.2 (upcoming)
    - Iutland's "La montée de l'Empire (LME) 1.5"
    - Emperor Batman999's "Foreign Legions Mod 3.0"
    - Azad's "US Mod 1.0"
    - md1453's "Ottoman units" (missing units)
    - several minor fixes in all four versions

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Civis

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.8 English/German - 2.1 French - 1.3 Spanish > updated 8.11.10

Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere.... is it correct that althought the units are there they have no official name as they just say, line infantry, light infantry etc, if not does anyone know how to fix this. i downloaded the latest UPC etc

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.8 English/German - 2.1 French - 1.3 Spanish > updated 8.11.10

could u include this mod in a version? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342445
    since i want That badly but i dont wanna Sacrifice the rest from this awsome mod

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

could u make this compatible whit this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=402480 thank you

this wont work for me, i have it in my data folder and when i go to start the game with aum_nap the names still arent there