Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Garbarsardar's cookbook

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Default Re: Garbarsardar's cookbook

LR's Asian style surf and turf

Rummaging through the fridge, I came across some pork loin and frozen shrimp. Nummy. I scrounged up something, it's fairly easy to make, and (I think) pretty delicious.

Ingredients.
    -Ginger paste
    -Soy Sauce
    -Sweet and Sour sauce
    -pork loin (how much depending on how many people you intend to cook for)
    -shrimp
    -Rice
    -Any vegetables you have (I used snow peas and broccoli)

Directions
    1. Boil water for rice, since this takes the longest
    2.. Preheat frying pan with some vegatable oil so pork wont stick
    3. Mix soy sauce, ginger paste and sweet and sour sauce together. Only use a little ginger, since it's fairly strong.
    4. Pour the combined sauces over pork and shrimp and shake up a little to get the sauce all over.
    5. Put the pork in the frying pan, hold off on shrimp since that cooks quickly.
    6. If you're pressed for time or just impatient, after cooking the pork for a little bit, slice it up then throw back on the pan.
    7. Add vegetables to the boiling rice (after rice has been boiling for about 6-8 minutes)
    8. Add shrimp.
    9. Once the pork is browned, it should be ready.
    10. You can serve the vegetable/rice mix separately or mix it with the meat (that way, the sauce mixes with the rice and vegetables), either way, it's good.

all together, this shouldn't take more than 15-20 minutes.
    Last edited by Last Roman; October 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate Administrator Emeritus

My almost Christmas almost cake

I never thought of it as a cake, to be precise, but as a cross between German Gluhwein and Christmas pudding. It is immensely successful and not least because of the alcoholic variety side-effects.

Here we go:

Ingredients 2 cups flour, sifted

1 cup raisins
    1 cup cranberries
    1 cup brandy or cognac

1 cup butter
    1 cup black soft sugar
    4 egg yolks

4 egg whites
    pinch of salt

1 Tbs cinnamon
    1 Tbs ground nutmeg
    1 Tsp cloves, ground
    1 Tsp black pepper
    1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
    peel from one lemon
    peel from one orange
    1/3 cup white sugar
    1 tsp vegetable oil

1 Tbs baking powder

1 Tbs powdered sugar

Instruments An oven
    One large oven tray, 5cm deep
    One cake form or two loaf forms that can fit within the tray
    water
    aluminum foil

Execution
    1. Soak raisins and cranberries in brandy, for at least 2 hours
    2. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C)
    3. Fill the tray with water, one/half full
    4. Beat together butter, dark sugar, yolks until smooth
    5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, throw in the peel(s) mix add sugar, let those caramelise, turn off the heat throw in walnuts and spices, mix.
    6. Add 5 and 1 to 4
    7. Fold in baking powder
    8. Beat eggs with salt until soft peaks are formed. With a spatula and doing an "eight" movement fold into the batter. The point is to do it gently as not to break the air pockets.
    9. Wrap form(s) in foil (as to avoid any water soaking in
    10. Place in form(s) up to 2/3 of height
    11. Place forms on the tray
    12. Bake for 2 1/2 hours
    13. Remove from oven let cool, un-form sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Last edited by Garbarsardar; December 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM.

Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS

I didn't know we had a recipe thread!

Nikos' tropical Coconut shrimp.

1. 20 shrimp(any size will do, I like Large myself, Jumbo and extra large are too big IMO), peeled and deveined
    2. 1 bottle Pina colada mix
    3. 1 can of pineapple
    4. 1 Bottle Capt. Morgan spiced Rum
    5. Panko Bread crumbs
    6. shredded coconut
    7. Peanut oil
    8. Cornstarch

Start by mixing together a cup of the Pina colada mix and a quarter cup of the spiced Rum. After, mix together a cup of the Panko bread crumbs, a cup of the shredded coconut and a 1/4 cup of cornstarch. Also make a bowl of pure corn starch. Heat up your peanut oil to 350 degrees (or when a drop of water causes it to sizzle), and when it reaches temperature start breading the shrimp. First, dip the shrimp into the cornstarch, then into the Rum/Pina colada mixture and finally into the bread crumb/ shredded coconut mixture. Fry until Golden brown and enjoy! Now, for the dipping sauce! Pour about a cup of the Pina Colada mixture into a medium sauce pan and heat over medium heat(stirring constantly), cut up some canned pineapple and throw it in. You can also add some powdered sugar if you like. When the mixture thickens, pour into ramekins and let cool in the fridge. The sauce can be made the night before so it will be ready. Serve the shrimp hot along with the cool sauce and prepare for the deliciousness.

Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius

Made some mustard pork chops for dinner.

4 pork chops
    salt and peeper
    1/2 cup Dijon mustard
    1 teaspoon mustard powder
    1 teaspoon dried french thyme
    1 teaspoon crushed garlic
    1 tablespoon coconut oil

Preheat oven to 425°F. Season pork chops lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine mustard, mustard powder, French thyme, and garlic; mix well and spread evenly over both sides of the chops. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add the chops and brown for 2 minutes per side. Transfer your skillet to the oven and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes, until no longer pink and cooked through.

Enjoy!

Roast Beef, Rocket and Parmesan Baguette/Sandwich

Made this when out of any cooking ingredients

1. Take Roast Beef and if thick slice/cut into more reasonable pieces
    2. Grab a handful of Rocket
    3. Take a baguette or bread and dash some basil oil in there
    4. Cut some parmesan slices, nice and then
    5. Stick the Parmesan on the bottom, beef and then rocket
    6. Enjoy

Works best with fresh baguette or sourdough, don't use rye or brown bread if you can

Romanos IV's Avatar The 120th Article, § 4
    the hell outta here (Athens, European Client State of Greece)

Default Re: Garbarsardar's cookbook - Romanos' Simple Chocolate Pie

Romanos' Simple Chocolate Pie

What you'll need
    1. 1 1/2 cup flour
    2. 3/4 cup (white) sugar
    3. 1/4 cup cocoa (non-containing sugar)
    4. 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
    5. a pinch of salt
    6. 1/2 cup milk
    7. 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (melted beforehand)
    8. a vanilla
    9. 1/4 cup coca
    10. 1 cup sugar
    11. 1 1/3 cup boiled water

How to do it 1. Put items 1 (flour), 2 (sugar), 3 (cocoa), 4 (baking powder), 5 (salt) and 8 (vanilla) in a bowl. Mix them well, so that they get a homoegeneous coulour.

2. Next, slowly pour the milk (6) in the bowl as you keep mixing the dough. Keep mixing until it's once againhomogeneous.

3. Pour the melted butter/margarine; keep mixing.

4. Put the mixture in a heatproof utensil, whose internal edges you should abrade with a little butter, margarine or olive (or other) oil.

5. Mix items 9 (coca) and 10 (sugar) in a bowl and carefully spread them on top of the mixture in the utensil.

5. Pour the boiled water on the mixture.

6. Put the utensil in the oven. You need to bake the mixture at 170-180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.

7. Put it out of the oven. Serve with sour cream or ice cream (no chocolate-like flavours). You can put some fresh strawberries or strawberries jam to the side, too.

Tips/Warnings 1. I highly recommend boiling the butter in a bain marie. Υou can optionally add a piece of couverture (50 grams at most) with the butter/margarine, too.

2. Be very careful with proportions, especially the milk, the powder and the boiled water. If you put more or less than the recipe, there are chances you'll ruin it.

3. If you see the mixture is too dry after step 2, you might want to pour a little more milk; but don't over do it.

4. It should come out from the oven liquid in the perimeter; just wait 5-10 mins before it absorbs these fluids.
    Last edited by Romanos IV; July 11, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
    Under the noble patronage of Jimkatalanos

Seleukos's Avatar Hell hath no fury
    Patrician

Being a chef of almost 10 years and with a nudge I figure I should contribute some of my personal recipes. Ill start off with one of my favorites.

Stuffed Chops.

Mis en place:

8 - 10 oz chops, boneless. Trimmed.

Breading:
    Crumbs 2 C
    Garlic dried 1/4 C
    Parmesan. 1 C

Stuffing:
    Mozzarella shredded. 2 C
    Pepperoni or salami. 1/2
    Garlic & salt & pepper to taste
    Touch of Oregano
    Basil fresh chopped. 1/4 C

Pepperoncini juice to braise (this is key) Pepperoncinis to garnish as well if you wish.

What you want to do is take a small boning knife and cut an incision in the chops on the short side. Cut close to the edge to create a pocket. Stuff the stuffing mixture in. As a note I usually use pepperoni but salami works too. Ive not used other types of meat but im sure sausage may work. Once you have them well stuffed set them aside. You dont want many tears cause the cheese will ooze out and ruin your presentation. Next oil them down ( egg wash works too) and bread them thouroghly with your breading mixture. (Make sure the breading is fine, if its panko you want to run it through a processor.

Once you have the chops made you want to sear them off to get a nice golden brown color. You can skip this step if you want.

To cook you want a large saute pan or a shallow hotel pan and place the chops in with space in between. Fill up to about half way up the chops with pepperoncini juice. Place in 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Flip them half way. Make sure its done at 155 degees F in the middle.

Once done you can glaze the leftover juice and make some nice veggies with it if you wish.

You will definitely enjoy. I won the Iron challenge in culinary school with this and have been using it as a special ever since. With good results. One of the better dishes ive come up with.

Yum

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Seleukos View Post
    Being a chef of almost 10 years and with a nudge I figure I should contribute some of my personal recipes. Ill start off with one of my favorites.

Stuffed Chops.

Mis en place:

8 - 10 oz chops, boneless. Trimmed.

Breading:
    Crumbs 2 C
    Garlic dried 1/4 C
    Parmesan. 1 C

Stuffing:
    Mozzarella shredded. 2 C
    Pepperoni or salami. 1/2
    Garlic & salt & pepper to taste
    Touch of Oregano
    Basil fresh chopped. 1/4 C

Pepperoncini juice to braise (this is key) Pepperoncinis to garnish as well if you wish.

What you want to do is take a small boning knife and cut an incision in the chops on the short side. Cut close to the edge to create a pocket. Stuff the stuffing mixture in. As a note I usually use pepperoni but salami works too. Ive not used other types of meat but im sure sausage may work. Once you have them well stuffed set them aside. You dont want many tears cause the cheese will ooze out and ruin your presentation. Next oil them down ( egg wash works too) and bread them thouroghly with your breading mixture. (Make sure the breading is fine, if its panko you want to run it through a processor.

Once you have the chops made you want to sear them off to get a nice golden brown color. You can skip this step if you want.

To cook you want a large saute pan or a shallow hotel pan and place the chops in with space in between. Fill up to about half way up the chops with pepperoncini juice. Place in 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Flip them half way. Make sure its done at 155 degees F in the middle.

Once done you can glaze the leftover juice and make some nice veggies with it if you wish.

You will definitely enjoy. I won the Iron challenge in culinary school with this and have been using it as a special ever since. With good results. One of the better dishes ive come up with.
    Wundebar! (Illustrations?) (Nice way to revive this thread brother)

Here is something that would go great as an entree for the above,

I am making it for my wife when she gets home tonight

Green Mango Salad

Ingredients

PART A
    1. 2 medium sized rock hard mango - shredded thinly. You can use a shredder but for best aesthetics and mouthfeel, use a sharp knife to slice thinly (about 2 - 3mm thick) and then cut into thin strips.
    2. Torch ginger flowers (Bunga kantan) - you just need a few petals, slice really thinly, about 1 mm wide and 10 mm long.
    3. Half a lemon grass - cut the lemon grass length wise and slice really thinly.
    4. 3-4 stalks of coriander leaves, only use the leaves.
    5. 3 - 4 chili padi (small fiery hot chilies)
    6. 2 tbsp roasted crushed peanuts (optional)
    7. 3 tbsp roasted whole cashew nuts (optional)

PART B
    1. 4 shallots, thinly sliced
    2. 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
    3. 1 tbsp of fish sauce
    4. 2 tsp of organic cane sugar
    5. 1 tsp of sea salt
    6. 2 tbsp of cooking oil (groundnut oil is the best)
    7. Juice of 2 kalamansi lime (limau kasturi)
    8. Dried shrimps (1 tbsp) - soaked before using.

1. Prepare all the ingredients in PART A and mix together (except for roasted peanuts, cashew nuts and coriander leaves) in a big bowl.
    2. Heat the cooking oil in pan before adding the shallots and garlic. Fry till golden, add the dried shrimps and fry for another 1 minute. Add the rest of the PART B ingrediets (mix them in a bowl first before adding to the wok) and heat for about 1 minute. Turn off the fire and dish out the sauce, mix into the big bowl with all the PART A ingredients.
    3. Stir the salad evenly, and transfer to a plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and dried cuttle fish. If you like peanuts, sprinkle with roasted crushed peanuts and whole roasted cashew nuts. You can also use roasted crushed almonds or pistachios instead of peanuts and cashew nuts.

I use roasted shallots or onions in double abundance as I prefer it and the putrid little shrimp are hard to find

Taken from these two links out of lazyness
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Patrician

Cannelloni

Mis en place:

Lasagna shells. (As much as you want to make)

Stuffing:
    Ricotta. 1 lb (primary ingredient)
    Mozzarella. 5 oz
    Parmesan. 2 oz
    Chicken. 2 breasts
    Spinach. 3 oz chopped
    Basil. 1 oz chopped
    Sundried tomatoes. 6 tbls Finely chopped, hydrated
    Garlic. 1 tbls. Minced
    Salt and pepper 1 tbls

Sauce:
    Heavy cream
    Garlic
    Sundried tomatoes
    Oil
    Salt and pepper
    Parmesan

Or you can use marinara as the sauce.

Ok. Cannellonis can take a bit of work if you want to do the right. But its worth it. To start off you want to create your cheese mix. First, cook the chicken till its slightly under done then dice them. Second, you want to hydrate the tomatoes. I do this in a processor with oil, making a pesto. Combine all the ingredients. It should come out pinkish. Set mix aside.

Now you want to cook off your pasta shells. Cook them pre al dente. Lay them out and place your mixture in a line and roll them up. Like a burrito with open sides. You dont want them too big. Maybe a 6 oz scoop each.

Now that you have them rolled up place them side by side in a shallow hotel pan or sheet pan (cookie tray). Bake them at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.

Now for the sauce. You can use a marinara but I use a cream sauce. It simple. Take a tbls of oil a tbls of garlic and some salt and pepper. Then place some more of your hydrated tomatoes and cook them off a bit. Then pour in some heavy cream and reduce untill the bubbles pop. Then finish with parmesan. (You make alfredo the same way minus the tomatoes).

Apply sauce on top of finished cannellonis and youre done.
    Last edited by Seleukos; August 19, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Screw you Seleukos now I'm hungry
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas The Lion View Post
    Screw you Seleukos now I'm hungry

Tribunus

Tried that recipe, the result was delicious but I'm not sure if it was "Cannelloni" as much as it was "Mess".

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman2051 View Post
    Tried that recipe, the result was delicious but I'm not sure if it was "Cannelloni" as much as it was "Mess".

Im glad you liked it.

It can be a challenge to keep them together in a roll. The cheese kinda just runs. And going a bit light on the cream in the sauce helps it get thicker so it holds better. When I run that special I usually have them in an oval bowl or platter. It helps with presentation. Its definitely delicious but in the business you have to make sure it looks good. At home cooking though you dont have to worry about that much. But ive gotten good enough at it that I can set them up on each other.

Rule #2: People eat with their eyes.

I will take pictures whenever I make them again.

Patrician

Poached Salmon with a Champagne Buerre Blanc

Mise n place:

Salmon fillets
    Spinach

Sauce:
    1/4 lb butter unsalted.
    1/4 C champagne
    1/2 C white balsamic vinegar
    2 tbs chopped sage
    2 shallots fine chopped
    1 tsp lemon juice
    Salt and pepper

Tgis one is very simple and is the most amazing salmon dish. I got the idea from a previous restaurant Ive work at bit changed a few things to male it better. Including the cooking style.

First you want a pot of water woth a splash of vinegar for poaching. Bring it to a simmer. Cook the salmon in that. It should be a very light whitish pink color. Temp at 145 degrees F.

Secong make your sauce. You want a large saute pan. Place the champagne, white balsamic, shallots, and sage in. Reduce 90%. That is correct, you only want a little liquid left. And shallots should be translucent. Next you want to cut the butter into cubes. Using no heat, just friction, rub the butter into the pan, picking up the flavor off the pan. Add the lemon and salt and pepper. The finished product should be a very smooth, half melted butter sauce. It sounds difficult but really isnt.

Next I cook off a good handfull of spinach with salt and pepper and a touch of oil or butter and place it on the plate as a bed. Depending on how much you want be generous, spinach reduces a lot. Next place the poached salmon on top of the spinach. Then put a dollop, maybe 2-3 ounces of the sauce on the salmon.

And enjoy. Its amazing. Sometimes I make roasted potatoes as well. Its a good starch to compliment.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Nice work, Seleukos. You should have your own cooking thread.

Some shameless advertising: my newest recipe is now up.

Patrician

Linguini Gamberi

Mis en place: makes 3

Shrimp: 20 deveined, peeled and detailed
    Pancetta: 3 oz
    Linguini

Sauce:
    Garlic: 1 tsp minced
    Thyme: 1 tsp minced
    Chili flake: pinch
    Basil: 1/2 oz chopped
    Tomato: 1/2 diced fresh
    White wine: 1 C
    Chicken stock: 2 C
    Butter: 1 tbls

First you want to render the pancetta in a saute pan. Once thats done you want to start the linguini. That will take 8 minutes. While thats cooking take the saute pan with pancetta and start making the sauce. First place in the garlic, thyme, salt and pepper and chili flakes. After the garlic gets browned you want to deglaze the pan with the white wine, reduce then apply the chicken stock, shrimp, tomatoes, and basil. Once thats simmering and the shrimps are pink, take off the heat and put in the butter. The sauce should be brothy. Serve the sauce with the pasta and there you go. Very simple and delicious.

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Quote Originally Posted by Seleukos View Post
    Cannelloni

Mis en place:

Lasagna shells. (As much as you want to make)

Stuffing:
    Ricotta. 1 lb (primary ingredient)
    Mozzarella. 5 oz
    Parmesan. 2 oz
    Chicken. 2 breasts
    Spinach. 3 oz chopped
    Basil. 1 oz chopped
    Sundried tomatoes. 6 tbls Finely chopped, hydrated
    Garlic. 1 tbls. Minced
    Salt and pepper 1 tbls

Sauce:
    Heavy cream
    Garlic
    Sundried tomatoes
    Oil
    Salt and pepper
    Parmesan

Or you can use marinara as the sauce.

Ok. Cannellonis can take a bit of work if you want to do the right. But its worth it. To start off you want to create your cheese mix. First, cook the chicken till its slightly under done then dice them. Second, you want to hydrate the tomatoes. I do this in a processor with oil, making a pesto. Combine all the ingredients. It should come out pinkish. Set mix aside.

Now you want to cook off your pasta shells. Cook them pre al dente. Lay them out and place your mixture in a line and roll them up. Like a burrito with open sides. You dont want them too big. Maybe a 6 oz scoop each.

Now that you have them rolled up place them side by side in a shallow hotel pan or sheet pan (cookie tray). Bake them at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.

Now for the sauce. You can use a marinara but I use a cream sauce. It simple. Take a tbls of oil a tbls of garlic and some salt and pepper. Then place some more of your hydrated tomatoes and cook them off a bit. Then pour in some heavy cream and reduce untill the bubbles pop. Then finish with parmesan. (You make alfredo the same way minus the tomatoes).

Apply sauce on top of finished cannellonis and youre done.
    MMMmm my mother used to make them with minced beef fried in onions and garlic instead of chicken, or as we Maltese call it "kapuljat", and a sauce with besciamella and more minced beef + tomato sauce
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    MMMmm my mother used to make them with minced beef fried in onions and garlic instead of chicken, or as we Maltese call it "kapuljat", and a sauce with besciamella and more minced beef + tomato sauce
    Ive had it before with minced beef and artichoke. Its really good.

Patrician

Every good chef has their own marinara recipe. Its one of the 5 mother sauces. I will also include my meatballs for spaghetti and meatballs.

Mis en place: Heavy stock pot

1 tbls olive oil 1/2 onion- pureed or fine chop 1/2 C garlic - minced 1 C basil fresh chopped 1/4 C parsley fresh chopped fine 1 tbls mint fresh fine 1 tbls Oregano fresh fine 2 tbls Salt 2 tbls Sugar 2 tbls pepper 1 10# can tomato puree 1 C water

First heat up the oil in the pot. Then put in the onion until it turns translucent. Next add the garlic and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. (Or it will burn). Then add the salt, pepper, sugar. Stir it in. Now add the tomato puree and water. Dont add the water if you like it thick. Bring it to a slow boil. Now you want to add the fresh ingredients, oregano, be careful not to add too much oregano, its a dominate flavor. Ive done that before. Oregano, mint, parsley, and basil. Let simmer for 10 more minutes. And your marinara should be ready.

Meatballs

Mis en place: Large saute pan Shallow hotel pan

1 lb ground beef 1 lb ground veal 1 tbls fennel seed 1 tbls salt 1 tsp sugar 1 tbls pepper 2 tbls finely minced garlic 1 egg 1/2 C parmesan fine1 C fine bread crumbs Pinch red chili flakes The aforementioned marinara

What you want to do is take all those ingedients except the marinara and mix it all together very thoroughly. Once that is done you want to make balls out of them. I use an ice cream scoop and then use my hands to round them out. If they arent holding up firmly add another egg.

Next you want to sear them off in a hotel pan. This step is important, many people skip it, you shouldnt. Using oil in a hot pan saute them till theyve browned. Next take the marinara and place them together in a shallow hotel pan and braise them in the marinara in the oven at 400 degrees until done.

An alternative method would be to boil them in the marinara while making the marinara. Its easier that way but will alter tge flavor of the sauce. Its up to you.
    Last edited by Seleukos; September 11, 2012 at 05:37 PM.