Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

^^ When you want to advertise some website so much that you made two identical post in two different threads.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Lying Liberal Media, episode 1: the kid with the MAGA hat and the native American

Now that it has been proven that there were no white guys wearing MAGA hats involved, another astonishing fact comes out. It appears that Smollett bought the rope he used to "hang himself" (I couldn't resist the pun):

https://truepundit.com/police-rope-w...d-by-smollett/

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

I don't know what really happened with Jussie Smollett, I have no dog in that fight, but I do know that the CPD once spent over a year covering up evidence to try and justify murdering Laquan McDonald. So I would prefer to wait for more developments than take their word at face value.
    Last edited by irontaino; February 18, 2019 at 02:54 PM.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

If you you have any loved one who thought Smollett's story was anything other than deeply suspect from the very first, you need to have them committed to a mental hospital, that person should not be alone with sharp objects.

I don't know what really happened with Jussie Smollett, I have no dog in that fight, but I do know that the CPD once spent over a year covering up evidence to try and justify murdering Laquan McDonald. So I would prefer to wait for more developments than take their word at face value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feretts54
    Last edited by Big War Bird; February 18, 2019 at 07:30 PM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    My mockery is what happens when one follows media conspiracy stories rather than real world police reports. I invite others to note how foolish the above were in placing their in teh internetz over reality.

https://theblast.com/nigerian-brothe...ssie-smollett/

I will await further developments though, from official sources.
    We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We've reached out to the Empire cast member's attorney to request a follow-up interview," said Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

Guglielmi reiterated in a tweet on Sunday that Chicago police "are not in a position to confirm, deny or comment on the validity of what's been unofficially released, there are some developments in this investigation and detectives have some follow-ups to complete which include speaking to the individual who reported the incident

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chi...ating/5141900/

Lol this clown is going to jail, what do you think “shifted the trajectory of the investigation” means? Faked the whole thing and it’s ironic to see the same people that rushed to make a judgement when this whole thing happened saying now we should “wait for the facts”

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Smollett is the Trump fan's Jesus.They think that a conviction will wash all of Trump's sins away. I don't think it's occurred to them that they would still perceived as dodgy.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

MacCarthy's Avatar Miles

Man pull gun on husband and wife wearing MAGA hats.
    Sad how triggered the radical nut jobs are now.

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ma...505971901.html

Smollett is the Trump fan's Jesus.They think that a conviction will wash all of Trump's sins away. I don't think it's occurred to them that they would still perceived as dodgy.
    Nah, they're just happy that this whole thing has exposed how little racial hatred actually exists in the USA. So little that the left have to invent it (except for hatred of white people in the media, the democrat party and the left in general, which is there in abundance).

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    Nah, they're just happy that this whole thing has exposed how little racial hatred actually exists in the USA. So little that the left have to invent it (except for hatred of white people in the media, the democrat party and the left in general, which is there in abundance).
    Makes you wonder why a Brit wants to add to the sum of racial hatred by spamming the white genocide myth.

Quote Originally Posted by MacCarthy View Post
    Man pull gun on husband and wife wearing MAGA hats.
    Sad how triggered the radical nut jobs are now.

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/Ma...505971901.html
    I wonder if he was

a) excercising his 'constitutional rights'

b) standing his ground

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

What sins? Please be as specific as you can.

Also, do you believe Smollett was telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    What sins? Please be as specific as you can.

Also, do you believe Smollett was telling the truth?
    I'm troubled by your inference that Trump is without sin. Like an orange racist Jesus.

If I have the ten commandments to go by, then:

Thou shalt have no other gods before me: He worships money but pays lip service to the Almighty, so no.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image: Not yet has he has not got funding for the wall

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: No evidence of this

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy: As he also keeps vertually every other day holy by doing very little work, he's an exemplar

Honour thy father and thy mother: I don't know about his mom, but he honours his dad by retaining his racist streak.

Thou shalt not kill: Not capable of this , the draft-dodging bastard

Thou shalt not commit adultery: Obviously, the pussy-grabbing bastard

Thou shalt not steal: We can't say until he releases his tax returns

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour: Lies on an hourly basis, so it seems

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's house) Coveted Obama in the White one.

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife) : Come on, really too easy

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's slaves, animals, or anything else) Clearly covets anything related to Obama

As to whether Smollett is lying or not should not be a matter of belief but one of evidence. I await news from the one source that matters, the police. Sherlock Holmes could make one deduction. Why would a (white) MAGA man watch Empire?
    Last edited by mongrel; February 20, 2019 at 03:29 AM.

I don't see how quotes from a middle eastern fairy tale book on musings of psychotic genocidal YHWH and his incestuous schizophrenic "prophets" (eternal mockery and degrading cartoons be upon all of them) are relevant to discussion of false claims made by legacy media. In the mean time the two Nigerian dudes that Smollett hired to "attack" him (on the set of Empire, might I add) are fully cooperating with police, which means Smollett is likely to get charged for making a false report. Fake hate crimes are becoming a very persistent issue and it would be great to see a precedent set where perp gets the book thrown at him for falsely claiming to be a victim.

Jussie Smollett is now officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation by Chicago Police for filing a false police report (Class 4 felony). Detectives are currently presenting evidence before a Cook County Grand Jury.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgntv.c...rt-police/amp/

oh no but muh fake hate crimes
    orange man bad

People who create fake hate crimes should get the same sentence that a perpetrator would if they committed a real hate crime. Tired of people doing this and idiots lapping up the fake BS story because they want to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I don't see how quotes from a middle eastern fairy tale book on musings of psychotic genocidal YHWH and his incestuous schizophrenic "prophets" (eternal mockery and degrading cartoons be upon all of them) are relevant to discussion of false claims made by legacy media. In the mean time the two Nigerian dudes that Smollett hired to "attack" him (on the set of Empire, might I add) are fully cooperating with police, which means Smollett is likely to get charged for making a false report. Fake hate crimes are becoming a very persistent issue and it would be great to see a precedent set where perp gets the book thrown at him for falsely claiming to be a victim.
    Point is that Trump didn't run for Pope or Buddha or Saint or Bishop or Guru status.

He ran for POTUS status, which requires what such political power struggle often involve. It's not very related to being a religious/spiritual person.
    Previously for that he ran for "billionaire surrounded by bikini supermodel status", which isn't very ascetic either. He wasn't aiming to be ascetic/austere person so mongrol point of mixing religion and politics in such a way is a non-sequitor
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

I'm troubled by your inference that Trump is without sin. Like an orange racist Jesus.

If I have the ten commandments to go by, then:

Thou shalt have no other gods before me: He worships money but pays lip service to the Almighty, so no.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image: Not yet has he has not got funding for the wall

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: No evidence of this

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy: As he also keeps vertually every other day holy by doing very little work, he's an exemplar

Honour thy father and thy mother: I don't know about his mom, but he honours his dad by retaining his racist streak.

Thou shalt not kill: Not capable of this , the draft-dodging bastard

Thou shalt not commit adultery: Obviously, the pussy-grabbing bastard

Thou shalt not steal: We can't say until he releases his tax returns

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour: Lies on an hourly basis, so it seems

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's house) Coveted Obama in the White one.

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's wife) : Come on, really too easy

Thou shalt not covet (neighbour's slaves, animals, or anything else) Clearly covets anything related to Obama

As to whether Smollett is lying or not should not be a matter of belief but one of evidence. I await news from the one source that matters, the police. Sherlock Holmes could make one deduction. Why would a (white) MAGA man watch Empire?
    As an agnostic person, I am not sure how to respond to your religiously based argument other than to point out that in spite of your faith based argument, the overwhelming weigh of the evidence cuts against your assertions here. All the evidence points in one direction, that he not only lied but contrived the entire episode which was geared to portray MAGA hat wearers as the perpetrators of gay/black hate crimes. Also mail fraud.

If you're still eating that garbage narrative of the fake hate crime...honestly you're not ever worth debating in this. The narrative is so obviously false. If you refuse to consider that you're nothing more than a commissar for the establishment left. You no longer have an objective bone left in your body.

If you honestly think the average religious person should not support Trump, consider the other choice: democrat moron politicians that support late term abortion because babies are not babies until 1+ day after birth...or any of the stupid points you contrived. Adultery is a way more forgivable sin than infanticide, but nice try.

Has the Coast Guard guy been brought up yet? Apparently a wannabe Brevik. Mayhaps some here wish he were successful.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Has the Coast Guard guy been brought up yet? Apparently a wannabe Brevik. Mayhaps some here wish he were successful.
    Calling Pelosi and Schumer et al "innocents" is stretching the word a bit too far. Also, focusing on Democrats is pretty pointless since 99% of Republicans in Congress deserve lawful execution for their treason as well.

Legally, how do you prove he was actually going to do anything tho? lotta ppl own more guns than this (1000 rounds lmao, thats like 1 weekend of fun) and people write down dumb fantasies and whatnot.
    Last edited by alhoon; February 21, 2019 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Promoting illegal activities removed

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    Legally, how do you prove he was actually going to do anything tho? lotta ppl own more guns than this (1000 rounds lmao, thats like 1 weekend of fun) and people write down dumb fantasies and whatnot.
    I think that will be brought up in the trial. The article mentions emails (documentation) of violent intent. It's surprising that if you write down stuff about how you want to kill certain people, try to look up how to get around their security measures, and stock up on equipment to actually do it, the police take a special interest in you, huh?
    Last edited by alhoon; February 21, 2019 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Continuity
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    Look man, owning a collection of firearms and ammo for them is legal in America. Have as much ammo as you want. Take them to the firing range. Hunt with them. Use them legally. We really don't care. But when you start planning stuff, maintaining a hitlist, that's when authorities will get interested. And rightfully so.

So you know what? Back off.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Here's an example of an actual hate crime with CCTV evidence.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-watches.html

Don't expect any celebrities to cry on TV and demand this stops immediately though. The media are very, very quick to report on "hate crimes" against non-white people (many of which turn out to be hoaxes, like the LGBT activist who just burned "her" house down with 5 pets inside in yet another hate crime hoax), but they barely ever report on genuine hate crimes committed against white people, and when they do report on them it's a tiny article, buried deep so not many people see it.

And yet there is so much evidence of so many hate crimes of this nature. I wonder if white people are the majority victims of hate crimes? Between the media ignoring it and the left telling us it's impossible to be racist against white people, perhaps the truth of the matter is being suppressed for political and ideological reasons?
    Last edited by I_Damian; February 28, 2019 at 05:39 PM.