Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Is there any battle ai mod or campaign ai mod that is compatible with this mod?

Domesticus

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Ive got the newest version but havent fully set it up yet

Plz tell me Winged Hussars are back?

Why aren't the features from these pictures included in the mod, like the realistic mini map, unit models and some units? Did I do sth wrong?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i downloaded the mod and started a campaign everything seemed to be working fine, but when i clicked "End Turn", nothing happened. Does anyone have the same problem with "end turn" not working?

Zooasaurus's Avatar Libertus

Would you add more unit for Eastern factions like The Ottomans, Persians, Mughals and Maratha, etc? Ottoman Total Overhaul's one is a great example

Well, I can't believe I held off so long to download this mod...and just because I thought the name to be less than appealing.

Even though I'm not that big a fan of the 18th century - this is a real gem.

Astounding work gentlemen and thank you !

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v1.0

i downloaded the mod and when i started the campaign everything seemed fine except for a little lag but when i clicked "END TURN" nothing happened. i cant play the campaign because i cant end turn!

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

I have question: Why this mod deleted trade ships ? It was an important part of the game to send trade ships to the trade regions like coast of Brazil, etc. now these regions are kinda useless, and navy in general plays smaller role. Can someone explain me what was the point of that gameplay change ?

Why most of the countries becoming protectorate of a single country?Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rider View Post
    I have question: Why this mod deleted trade ships ? It was an important part of the game to send trade ships to the trade regions like coast of Brazil, etc. now these regions are kinda useless, and navy in general plays smaller role. Can someone explain me what was the point of that gameplay change ?
    Black_Rider, use the options found here to restore trade ships: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...RIAL-DESTROYER

Imperial Destroyer devs please add more Danish and Norwegian units.
    Norwegian uniforms: http://www.tacitus.nu/gnw/armies/denmark/norway.htm
    Danish uniforms: http://www.tacitus.nu/gnw/armies/denmark/infantry.htm

Hey LordSith, thank you for the 5.0 update, itīs really good.
    Unfortunatly the mughal bug isnīt fixed. Savegames donīt work, when mughal faction was destroyed. So actually the game ends at this point

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

how can I increase the number of units per regiment.I have set this on ultra and each infantry regiment still has 120 soldiers and 45 for cavalry

Hello, when is the next update available, will there be more roster for british unit?

Also, if you want to edit the units per regiment, i can happy to do so if you send me your core.pack file and the dbunits file in the data folder.

hi there , great mod well done, is there any way to have troops of both sides start the battle in column formation and then switch to line before coming into range of enemy fire, also is the larger deployment zones work with this mod ,, regards and thanks in advance.

Hello, the mughal in my campaign only have one region left, should I destroy it or not. I am hesistating because someone above said that their is a bug if the Mughal is destroyed???

Could you add French Republic as faction? With revolution skins, this is the last thing I need to enjoy game 100%! Great mod! The best!
    Last edited by Sk1p56; March 29, 2017 at 12:47 PM.

Why did you choose to add Belgium as a faction? I thought you were focusing on the 7 Years War and Belgium emerged in the 1800s.

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Some of the militia units are still using vanilla skins. Is this a bug or are you going to add these skins?

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

I'm new to this mod, so far I've only played Darthmod and Imperial Splendour. I have two questions.
    Does this mod concentrate on historical accuracy like Imperial Splendour?
    Also, what is the most realistic difficulty to play on?
    Last edited by Eldgrimr; April 08, 2017 at 06:49 AM.