Thread: Screenshots

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Screenshots

Nice video!

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    Nice video!
    Thanks!
    When I saw that poor chap dying from a kick in the balls I just had to capture it xd

Just the one kick? I have seen that kicking animation "kick in" (pun intended) 4-5 times in a row.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by xHolyCrusader View Post

I'm hoping that you'll get to finish translating the RS2 vegetation to M2TW. Really pleased with how it looks here.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

2v2v2v2 battle;

Edit; I just finished loading and fighting the exact same battle again and spawned next to the 2 Balrog units again... and this time I barely won.

Lots of Screenshots (with zoom function); https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1E&usp=sharing or https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...25WRkFidHpXU1E
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 26, 2016 at 09:30 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Google Middle-earth ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Forgot to include the smaller rivers and the volcano (hand made from a few pixels and scaled up to blend ).

chriskourou's Avatar Semisalis

why.

Because he wants to?

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by chriskourou View Post
    why.
    Maps show terrain, that is what they do. This is just for my in-game radar, it looks a lot better scaled down.
    Last edited by alreadyded; August 14, 2016 at 04:15 PM.

Can anyone recognize what this is? No but seriously, just started to learn how to map a couple of hours ago so this still needs a lot and by a lot I really mean a lot of work and polishing. Especially the coastline. That thing is a pain in the .

The height map is done
    NOTE: The map wasn't created by me, I just added the island of Númenor.
    Last edited by bushmonster951; August 19, 2016 at 04:30 PM.

Númenor island. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Númenor is pretty much finished. The height map is done as well as the climates and ground types but I still need to smoothen the coastline, add regions and features. What do you guys think?

Artifex

Stellar... I see the rebellious little line survived the coming of terrain textures too.

What age are we talking about here? I'm asking because the Numenoreans became less and less respectful towards other peoples and their property and resources as Melkors unwholesome influence loomed over them, and concerned primarily with their cities and monuments over the dead. By that time, wouldn't they have cut down most of the forests on their Island for their ships and buildings, thinking that ecological concerns are something only fit for elves and other untrustworthy beings? Especially the forests closest to the coast?
    The Misadventures of Diabolical Amazons - Completed.
    An Orcs Tale, a Third Age AAR - Completed.
    Reviewed by Alwyn in the Critics Quill
    My Dread Lady, a Warcraft Total War AAR - 27 chapters done.
    Home to Midgard, a Third Age AAR about two dwarves, a spy and a diplomat - Completed (pictures remade up to chapter 19).
    Reviewed by Boustrophedon in The Critics Quill

Goodo

Quote Originally Posted by Maltacus View Post
    Stellar
    I see what you did there

Yeah, I guess they would have cut down everything that would contain the word wood or was made out of it in no time, but the island just looked too plain and empty without it. Let's just say that this version of Númenor has the CEO of Greenpeace as their king.

So if no one else is going to post anything I guess I have an excuse now to double post.

My lovely orc unit cards.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Lovely indeed!

But do they actually work like this? They seem to be the same size as portraits.

Aye, nice.
    Got curious on the third form the right, top row, however: looks like a snaga-kentaur x)