Thread: [TW Guide] Medieval 2: Total War Settlements and Siege Guide

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default [TW Guide] Medieval 2: Total War Settlements and Siege Guide

Author: Sitalkes
    Original Thread: Version 2 of the Medieval Total War 2 Settlements & Siege Guide has been completed!

Medieval 2: Total War Settlements and Siege Guide Version 2 of the Medieval Total War 2 Settlements & Siege Guide has been completed! I once saw on this forum a message saying that it would require a book to provide such a guide, and 43 pages later, here it is... every type of settlement/fortress has a map and all statistics. There are also guides to besieging and defending settlements, a guide to artillery use, and a guide to open battles (including confrontations between alliess). With this guide, you will always know the best way to the plaza, how many gates there are, what is the best artillery to use, where the best place is to attack, as well as other information like population levels required for upgrades and all sorts of stratagems for attacking and defending all types of cities/forts.

If you have posted something on TWC about sieges you may find that it is included. if you feel something is missing or is incorrect, please let me know. I have included posts from (in no particular order) Bringer of Storms, ElCid99, Sweger, Willowran, Aeratus, PrestigeX, Nazgul Killer, Niterider1784, Christonikos, _Elysium_, smeto, AJenny58, Fireright, NobleNick., Xellos_Moon, Ishan, and Steven the conqueror. Thanks for posting, guys!
    Last edited by Caillagh de Bodemloze; August 27, 2021 at 06:37 AM.