Thread: Need co-Warden for Unit Repository (just filling in keywords for the uploaded units, easy)

Default Need co-Warden for Unit Repository (just filling in keywords for the uploaded units, easy)

The Unit Repository should be ready to launch sometime next week. I'm currently uploading all the free units I can find. I need someone to edit in Keywords for the uploaded units. It is a really easy job, its just a bit time consuming for me to do, as I have enough on my plate. If one or two individuals could step forward, please post here or PM me. I will give you the link and password to the hidden forum, and have Halie give you the required Local Moderator rights.

Thanks.
    Count no man happy until he is dead.

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Need co-Warden for Unit Repository (just filling in keywords for the uploaded units, easy)

I will do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash

Default Re: Need co-Warden for Unit Repository (just filling in keywords for the uploaded units, easy)

I suppose, I have lots of free time at the moment, even with modding, I'll do it.

LtL has done all of the needed descriptions right now, but assuming I add more units before I open up and even then depending on the flow of units, I'll get you the needed rights to do it, thanks for the volunteering. I'll let you know in a couple days.
    Count no man happy until he is dead.

KK, I've got some stuff to add to it when it comes out too.

bubka's Avatar Miles

I am willing to help too.
    Co founder of the Rookie's Nook!
    • New to modding?
    • Have some experience?
    • No experience at all?
    Then Rookie's Nook is just about the perfect place for you! Join the other newbies in your first projects here! Make your dreams come true ...

Where will the unit repository be, and when will it be opened?

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag