Thread: Progression Mod Completion?

Semisalis

Default Progression Mod Completion?

Believe me, maybe only the great teams of Ran No Jidai(one of my favourite mod) will not pronounce the release of this wondress mod. Beleive me, in Battle of Asia mod. They anounced the progress of this mod, go take look if you dare. They told the members:-

The factions are 100% finished, sprites 70%, banners forgot.
    Even in Broken Crescent, this guy's started this mod on febuary and in this month they prounounced that the mod will be released in between july or august.

Please Senjatai, for the last time, tell us the mod is almost finished. Becuase I can't hold my temperit starting to grow.

TELL US WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE THE MOD!!!!!!

Seijitai's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Progression Mod Completion?

Same answer than april 24:

Quote Originally Posted by Seijitai View Post
    No release now... As we already stated, day after day, more work is finished... If you play today, you'll say "Where's Hosokawa Daimyo ?", "Why is there an Arena building ?", "Why are unit so powerful ?" and so... Some major parts are finished or close to, some aren't... I discovered it only a few weeks ago... And I swear it 'll worth the wait... But keep being patient...
    There was progress since that one... But I won't give any date/schedule as we don't know it ourselves...

Battle of Asia mod... Why comparing us ? I never played it, but for what I know, the mod focus is battles no ? We are focusing on both battles and campaign, with 20 clans + rebels, the most possible "historically accurate informations", a 86 provinces map, and the huge data and coding it needs... Can you see the differences ?

Well, if you want... loose your temper... I can afford it, when I see how many people look at our screenshots...
    Last edited by Seijitai; May 23, 2007 at 02:39 AM.

Say can you comment on how fast paced the campaign is going to be, for example is it going to be RTR slow or Roma Surrectum fast or Vannila fast? Or is it to early to comment on that?

Some clans will be larger and so easier than others... But as it was in reality, you will rapidly encounter problems in some provinces... And as each clans winning condition includes control of Kyoto, if you're on the way and not prepared... Good luck !

Taneda Santôka's Avatar Artifex

There is supposed to be four turns per year script, and considering the timeframe and spacescale of the mod, you might get an idea by yourself

I suppose I should have worded it better I really meant how fast the economy grows and gains money are thing going to be expensive and take several turns to build even on basic buildings(my take on RTR and now Roma Surrectum). Or will it be closer to vannila and not ridiculous, also will there be 0 turn recruitment(unrelated but just curious)?

I'm really sorry, I don't know the answers... I know Kage is working on that, to keep everything balanced and so... but I don't have details...
    For the growing population, I can tell you that and that you won't have the vanilla "every-turn-egyptian-riot"

Taneda Santôka's Avatar Artifex

Icon10 Re: Progression Mod Completion?

To be more specific, I can tell that it and also .
    And keep in mind that it will be realistic, so the game will not start with only underdevelopped cities, and you will have a hard time growing such underdevlopped cities to megapoles whithin the timeframe.

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Icon10 Re: Progression Mod Completion?

Why you little !

Basicly the player will come into set dinner table.You will not start the game by building provincial roads.Depending on the city size it will have most of the buildings for that size already build.As a player your task will be to conquer Japan.With a large clan that will be easier with a smaller one harder.You can build lots of additional buildings,but the basic buildings for each level of cities will be there already.

I would like different types of weaponsmith (one for arrows, one for swords etc.) and several little buildings. I like building things ^^

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

So Kagemusha RNJ focuses more on the war part than the micro-management?

oscarreeve's Avatar Getafix Loyal Companion

There is supposed to be four turns per year script
    Yes, i think there is a four turn a year script

as i made it

My Army ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by oscarreeve View Post
    Yes, i think there is a four turn a year script

as i made it