Thread: Post your Empire

Default Post your Empire

I am playing with SS 3.2 with 2 turn a year

I am in the playing as the french.
    I have been lucky so far, as to been able to chose my own wars and battles.
    My current situation is that i am at war, with HRE and Venice.
    And allies with the British, Denmark, Spain, and Portugal.

My overall Strategy is too invade all of italy, and all of great brittain
    and perhaps Spain.
    And after that i will build my empire "For The Glory Of France"

Default Re: Post your Empire

I was the 3.2 and 2 years. Its a little boring. Here it is.

This was it was cool. Early campaigned. Looked like the Kingdom of Heaven. The Moors crushed me.

Hi Pachinko,

it really seems that Milan always has too much money, regardless if it's played by the AI or a human...
    Btw, which difficulty do you play?

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

hey, pachinko, you cheated didn't ya? xD, cause no way you can keep all of that unit normally... mrrk, your ally choice is great! , spain is a nice touch, although it will be hard to keep the relationship between England and you tho. Main thing is, you want to invade it in the future right? So you ll have to think of a way to break the alliance without losing too much of your global reputation. HRE is a powerful faction, if your playing on VH/VH? And if england turns on ya and attacks on you too, lol, might be a good idea to give up a couple of settlements...

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

My templar campaign on VH/VH. Mongols are stopping me from growing more.
    How many stacks they get cause ive killed 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13531 View Post
    hey, pachinko, you cheated didn't ya? xD, cause no way you can keep all of that unit normally... mrrk, your ally choice is great! , spain is a nice touch, although it will be hard to keep the relationship between England and you tho. Main thing is, you want to invade it in the future right? So you ll have to think of a way to break the alliance without losing too much of your global reputation. HRE is a powerful faction, if your playing on VH/VH? And if england turns on ya and attacks on you too, lol, might be a good idea to give up a couple of settlements...
    I play on m/vh: I have untill now regardet france as a weak nation,
    even that they have good troops and all, so I thought i will take it easy
    at the start.
    And yes ! I do think about take britain as we speak good guess
    Atm i am excom by the pope so my global reputation i not that a problem

Temtation's Avatar Laetus

Playing with 2 turns a year as Seljuk Empire (Turks)

Had war declared on me right at the start by Byzantine Empire, followed up shortly by Egypt. Byzantine Empire is really weak now, and the Templars declared war on me, but I got a ceasefire with Egypt. Templars will be dead in a few turns when I've taken their last city. All of Europe declared war on me as they started a crusade, and I have a feeling that Egypt will declare war on me in a few turns. Money has been short and I can't field massive armies (big suprise since playing vanilla before this campaign).

Oh, and I took of the fog of war to show you how things look in the rest of the world. Other factions actually have Empires!!! Anyway, campaign is going well although its a bit tough at the moment.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../SeljukSS1.jpg
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../SeljukSS2.jpg

lol, mrrk, you realize global reputation will mean not much people are gonna trust you and you will be at disadvantage at diplomacy..

-to temtation, your in a bit of trouble there, bud. , unless the AI go easy on you, you ll HAVE to cheat to get out of this situation,
    Last edited by Mike13531; May 21, 2007 at 06:32 PM.

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you