Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAE Download Link

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: CAE Download Link

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicarius View Post
    There is fine message Zephrelial.
    I look from saturday seweral times on day, behind new version of you great mod CAE.
    Additional, I have showed your work on my brother, and it has made such impression, that it has bought today Medieval TW II ( for your mod CAE specially, because vanilla did not please him sufficiently )
    Number of admirer of your work still grows
    Wow Duplicarius,I'm really surprised that your brother bought MtwII for CAE specially
    Really nice to hear.. BTW I was expecting Ieuano's Beta test report to announce that CAE v1.1 had been released here is the info:

V1.1

-Remake of the historical Battle of Tannenberg.
    -There are 3 sides at the battle Teutonic Order vs Poland+Lithuania
    -All 3 sides are made playable,Teutonic Roster had been used for the battle.
    -5 new Teutonic Order ranks and titles that give bonuses to variety of attributes:
    Hochmeister
    Grosskomtur
    Komtur
    Grosshospittler
    Grosstressler
    -2 new units for the Teutonic Order:
    Mercenary German Crossbowmen
    Teutonic City Guard
    -The name of the castle of Teutonic Order had been changed from "Thorn" to "Marienburg".
    -New Teutonic Horse barding and Mailed horse designs for Teutons.
    -New shields for the dismounted and mounted knight-based teuton units.
    -All the names of the Grandmasters between the years 1190-1525 added to the Teutonic Order name list.
    -Now Grand Duchy of Lithuania is able to build pagan priests and pagan Temples;convert and spread paganism.
    -Blood Broads and Bastards mod v2.0 is implemented.
    -The infamous Patriarch bug that causes the Cardinals to have patriarch trait had been fixed.

MOD UPDATED TO v1.1
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    Wow Duplicarius,I'm really surprised that your brother bought MtwII for CAE specially
    Really nice to hear....
    Yes, for your mod specially, and only for him
    It very good recommendation, because my brother is fastidious from nature, and that reaches only for fairest product.
    Ps. all changes are presaged in new version v1.1 superbly

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicarius View Post
    Yes, for your mod specially, and only for him
    It very good recommendation, because my brother is fastidious from nature, and that reaches only for fairest product.
    Ps. all changes are presaged in new version v1.1 superbly
    If your brother is indeed fastidious from nature(I'm also a bit like that) in that case CAE qualifies for his taste,that's very encouraging for me.

Thank you I think those changes,a little bit also changed the improvement priorities for the mod,especially for this version (v1.1),you might have noticed I decided and included in the mod,the name of Thorn had been changed to Marienburg as per your suggestion which was a proper one Duplicarius.

Civitate

Downloading the new 1.1 now, ill let you know what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by kb8 View Post
    Downloading the new 1.1 now, ill let you know what i think.
    Allright kb8.

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi Zeph,

Great news !

I downloading V1.1 now !

Thanks for this update.

Quote Originally Posted by loet66 View Post
    Hi Zeph,

Great news !

I downloading V1.1 now !

Thanks for this update.
    Hello loet,I remember you from your previous posts.Hope you'll like the mod

Civitate

I didn't get a chance to play today but i'll definitley play tomorrow.

I didn't get a chance to play today but i'll definitley play tomorrow.
    Again I was nearly forgetting to view this thread,so you haven't played it yet kb8,take your time..

Hello, I am downloading the mod as we speek. I have great expectations and will post feedback soon. I am very glad that you added the Teutonic order and the GDL to the game (I'm Lithuanian, so ******* yeah!).

Quote Originally Posted by Kuosa View Post
    Hello, I am downloading the mod as we speek. I have great expectations and will post feedback soon. I am very glad that you added the Teutonic order and the GDL to the game (I'm Lithuanian, so ******* yeah!).
    Hello Kuosa,I hope you'll enjoy the mod

Civitate

have you chosen the map yet? sorry about triple posting not sure which thread you read...

have you chosen the map yet? sorry about triple posting not sure which thread you read...
    Hello kb8,what triple posting of yours are you talking about,I don't see here any.

Well,I haven't decided yet kb8,after the v1.2 which will be released v1.2,I'll see what I will do,as you know I've made some changes to the distributions of the regions and I'll wait for the comments and reports of v1.2 for the map issue.

Civitate

i posted inthree different threads but its ok.

i posted inthree different threads but its ok.
    I also answered in 2 different threads including this one,apparently I missed the other thread you posted.

Eranshahr's Avatar Primicerius

Isn't the next version coming out tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    Do the following:

1-Uninstall your CAE mod v1.0.
    2-Delete all the CAE folders that remains after uninstallation.
    3-Reinstall the CAE mod v1.0.

If you have patch v1.1 and you install patch v1.2 over it,this cause problems.The right method is:

1-Fresh install of mtw2
    2-Patch v1.2
    Thanks for answer the question my friend.. but.. i did exactly ... that..
    it keeps telling me i dont have the right Cd . in my cd rom.... but.. I Do, and its certainly the original... collectors edi.... so thats why i decided to download a no cd patch.. from Game copy world... and it got into the game.. BUt..... when ever i click end tern.. with any kingdom, i always freeze at the third kingdom... i played your sub mod .. the kingdom of juris.... but it works so cool .. especially.. when i played templers... but.. i really wish to play clouds across euroupe.. maybe its The NO cd keys cracks fault.. is there any where i can get another one.. or another way to get around it?.. best regards.. and tanks for your reply..

Quote Originally Posted by Eranshahr View Post
    Isn't the next version coming out tomorrow?
    Well as I said before the v1.2 was scheduled to be released on Sunday,Sunday now being today,I'm getting together the files..

Quote Originally Posted by peng_li View Post
    Thanks for answer the question my friend.. but.. i did exactly ... that..
    it keeps telling me i dont have the right Cd . in my cd rom.... but.. I Do, and its certainly the original... collectors edi.... so thats why i decided to download a no cd patch.. from Game copy world... and it got into the game.. BUt..... when ever i click end tern.. with any kingdom, i always freeze at the third kingdom... i played your sub mod .. the kingdom of juris.... but it works so cool .. especially.. when i played templers... but.. i really wish to play clouds across euroupe.. maybe its The NO cd keys cracks fault.. is there any where i can get another one.. or another way to get around it?.. best regards.. and tanks for your reply..
    Well Peng Li,Thank you for your comments about the KOJ mod,believe me CAE is far better.
    I got the problem,it's really absurd I'm not knowledgeable about cracks but I've heard it's gamecopyworld that all the cracks are hosted,and keep in mind in TWC talking about crack is not allowed so please try not to mention it publicly.

Civitate

Try a full uninstall and install again.

sorry guys.. i dont mean to talk about cracks... but its just stupid.. when you suppose I brought the most expensive version of total war..2.. when the game first came out... and It tells you.. that you don’t have the right freaking cd... SO iam like damn...` but your Mod .. dose look more interesting then that... other mod i play.. although both of them is.. quite good.. but ive been reading practically everything on this forms.. and not being able to play it is …. Quite biter....
    Ashamed……. Really
    if any one can help me.. lend me a hand...

but but.. i herd 1.2 is comming out.> maybe that will woRK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast