Thread: Marriage issues - please help

Default Marriage issues - please help

Im currently about 250 turns into a campaign using the newest version of TLR, im finding it great with one exception - every turn now for over 30 turns ive been offered an adoption which ive rejected, i dont want any of these people in my family - however ive not had any usable princesses for 2 generations and im not being offered marriage at all.
    Anyone know whats going on here? i have My king, an heir, and one other of direct bloodline - two of indirect by their dad marrying into the family and one ive adopted because his stats were almost all full!

Yet NONE of these have been offered marriage and my reputation is too bad with most factions after being excommunicated for destroying Denmark.

Is there anyhting i can do to get some marriage offers rather than adoption offers?

Its not that i dont have enough territory i control all of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Demark and half of spain.

Please please help!!!!

Also on a side note - i read somewhere that since the 1.2 patch for MTW2 a modder was able to make Heirs selectable - i havent been able to find the mod but is this possible? or something that you'd be able to introduce to TLR? i know it was definately hardcoded before 1.2 but if its been changed that would be amazing!

Default Re: Marriage issues - please help

selectable heirs would be nice, yet haven't heard of anything thus far that can do it

The quickest route may not always be the most fun.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=315

Default Re: Marriage issues - please help

Fair enough, i jsut remember reading somewhere that it wasnt hardcoded anymore since the 1.2 patch but i guess that was someones wishfull thinking!

As for the marriage issues its still happening and it left me i na sticky situation - King was the only guy left, 3 sons all going to come of age within 8- 10 turns and the King was 66! with luck i managed to last it out but the turn after an heir came of age the King snuffed it.

Im now recovered and have more of Egypt area under my control and several parts of the Reich. I have 5 family members and 2 are married to princesses - however im still getting adoption offers every turn and no marriage offers when this is what i really need! - Anyone know how to turn up the frequency of these offers?

Very much enjoying the mod, having some issues with the Pope, been excommunicated 4 times now!