Thread: Problems with AI armies rebelling

Default Problems with AI armies rebelling

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed the massive defection rates of AI armies to rebels. The thing that really made me start wondering what was going on was about 10 turns ago in my Turkish campaign.

I am about 80 turns in now. I was looking at the strength comparison chart when I realized that England and Russia were basically doing nothing. England had 3 territories and Russia had 2. I turned the fow off so I could see what was going on. England had lost their French foothold and had taken York. Then I noticed the huge amount of rebel armies in both of their territories.

Now, I know that these are not the normal spawned stacks. Rebels really annoy me with their constant 2 unit pestering me so I always turn the rebel spawn value to 0.

So I was wondering where these huge amounts of rebels where coming from. Then I remembered that I had had a smal problem with my small captain led armies rebelling in the beginining of the game. Now at turn 80 the English have started to come into the game. They seem to have dealt with most of the rebels and have started expanding. Russia is still doing nothing. I just used Russia and England as examples.The same thing also seems to have happened Sweden, Denmark and Ireland.

I was wondering if rebellion rates have been manipulated for this mod.
    Member of S.I.N.

Default Re: Problems with AI armies rebelling

If you are using the version with DarthAI included then maybe
    I havnt touched AI or anything like that , I just included the open source Darth1.3
    The next version doesnt have it included .

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Creator of
    Regions&ProvincesMod v2.3

Civitate

If you turnthe rebel countto 0 it makes MORE rebels you have to set it at something really high like 99999.

Hmmmmmm. When I put it to 0 I get no rebels on my lands. But some of the other factions do. So many in fact that it completely crimped their style. I could give it a try. Thanks man. As long as you aren't pulling my leg.
    Member of S.I.N.

Civitate

I read that somewhere so if it doesn't work im sorry