Thread: wow, the campaign is so dynamic!

Default wow, the campaign is so dynamic!

I've never seen anything like this before; almost all factions are constantly and actively in war with each others, nobody actually become superpower, and it seems like the pope became busy excommunicating and reconciling almost every catholic factions each turns

my current empire I've beaten Egyptians there, just 2 more cities but my plan is to keep them alive, if you notice Baghdad also owned by Poland not me . Next I'll smash Turks, but I want to keep them alive as well, and I don't want to fight Byz.

as u can see, the western and central europe has become massive battleground for virtually all catholic factions.

campaign stats so far.

in the end I saw the Moors have begun to get advantage there, I won't let that happen, I'll launch crusades against them

once again congrats for the mod, I just wish it has a bigger map

Hellmut34's Avatar Miles

Default Re: wow, the campaign is so dynamic!

glad to see you are enjoying as we all are this great mod.

You seem to be doing better than i am at the mo, the mongols gave me a good roughing up and its taken ages for me to recover.

+rep for the pictures

A little maiming never hurt anybody

Thats also about how my Templar game was progressing around that time. Since then, I've become a solid 1st place and Hold almost all of Asia minor

well I killed Egypt and now had the opportunity to back stabbed Byz from behind while they're too busy with Venice, anyway they were the one who back stabbed me first! About the Turks....I have no idea why they're not take the opportunity to back stab Russia but they keep attacking me!

now something very weird has happened, apparently Sicily and Venice now are in war with the Papal States! and guess what, Papal States already taken Naples from Sicily, I thought Papal States shall not expand??????????? *

and the war in the europe went crazy france got cornered but somehow they could playing something like cats and mouse with England and Milan, 1 city taken, they took another! I actually saved Sicily by giving them Tripoli.

And almost catholics except me and spain already excommunicated at least once.

another weird thing, I've seen Scots and Byz armies in west europe and italy without actually doing anything! what's up with them?
    Last edited by napoleonic; May 19, 2007 at 01:07 AM.