Thread: The Spanish Empire

Default The Spanish Empire

This is my Spain AAR.

So, I began by building a couple of guys. I sent my cardinals down to Cordoba for the sake of making people there unhappy.

I allied with Portugal, I also conquered Valencia and Zaragoza.

Anyway, the Moors, using their stupid AI senses, decided to attack me and Portugal for no reason in particular. Because their army was useless, I drove the Moors out of Spain hands down. Then I proceeded to force them Moors into Tripoli. They were no longer Moors, they were the Egyptian Break Off Empire.

So, I thought I could casually build up, you know, peaceful stuff. Then, Portugal decided it was "Invade a Massive Empire" day. They began a large offencive. However, being Portugal, I conquered Lisbon without any trouble. Then, I sat around looking at Pamplona. No longer was it Portugal it was "The Independent State of Aragon".

I prepared a scary looking army. I proceeded to wipe Aragon off the map. Then I was about to kill the Moors and win my short campaign, but the HRE somehow won.

What? Did you expect a happy ending? OK, fine, I will make one.

"And then the happy Spanish king walked along the sunlit path singing my little pony." To childish? "And then the happy Spanish king walked along the sunlit path juggling the Moorish king and the Portguese kings' heads."

Default Re: The Spanish Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    This is my Spain AAR.

I prepared a scary looking army. I proceeded to wipe Aragon off the map. Then I was about to kill the Moors and win my short campaign, but the HRE somehow won.

What? Did you expect a happy ending? OK, fine, I will make one.

"And then the happy Spanish king walked along the sunlit path singing my little pony." To childish? "And then the happy Spanish king walked along the sunlit path juggling the Moorish king and the Portguese kings' heads."
    uh....i didntexpect that....

p.s. plus rep for agood laugh

edit: wait you dont have 50 posrs...wonder if it still counts?
    Watch my RTW commentaries here: http://www.youtube.com/MattofRome
    Quote Originally Posted by America
    Killing us just makes us stronger

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The Spanish Empire

Funny one! Haha for the not so happy ending
    Medivalmatt: Not sure about that. One said in my AAR ("+rep!!"), but I didnt receive any..so I guess there is a rule for numbers of posts before receiving rep. Or the poster in mine just forgot to.