Thread: when will RoP 3.0 come?

Default when will RoP 3.0 come?

when will RoP 3.0 be released? i'm looking forward to this mod...

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: when will RoP 3.0 come?

When its done.

Don't bite the hand that feeds -_-

1st of april I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    When its done.

I'm really tired of seeing idiots post those three words as a "legitimate" response to a real question. The modding team kept saying a similar thing in the Inca: Total War forums, and it was never released, even when it was completed enough for a beta. The same for Assyria: Total War. Which, I might add, are both currently in the morgue indefinitely.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Except for the fact that, you know, the entire team here is still active, whereas that was not the case with Assyria and Inca TW. Mods are dead only when the team says it is or when there is no response from the team. This post by its very existence disproves both points in the case of RoP3.

What would you rather have us do? Post a release date and postpone that fifty times because we can't make it? Criticism is nice, but It'd be even better if you'd tell us what we could do to remedy the problem
    Last edited by Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze; February 07, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by YuilenZ01 View Post
    I'm really tired of seeing idiots post those three words as a "legitimate" response to a real question. The modding team kept saying a similar thing in the Inca: Total War forums, and it was never released, even when it was completed enough for a beta. The same for Assyria: Total War. Which, I might add, are both currently in the morgue indefinitely.
    And I'm also tired of the questions asking for the release date of a mod. I'm nothing against the OP, but those questions do not help the team. They also sound like urges, which many modders may find them annoying. So, instead of asking for this question, you should find a better way to aid the mod team to finish the mod sooner.

And oh, those people are not idiots. They are the ones who know things well. Personally I think that kind of (annoying) answers fits pretty well for this kind of (annoying) questions.
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Quote Originally Posted by Soarin' View Post
    many modders may find them annoying.
    Roma Vicit Historian
    Rise of Persia 3 Tester/Art Wizard

Icon5 Re: when will RoP 3.0 come?

never?

To whoever may still be in charge of Rise of Persia i can offer my assistance if you like. I know how to play around with text files and change emblems and such but not make new ones. I've dabbled in skinning but i'm by no means an artist so much to improve in that area. Basically, i can try help in whatever way i can because i love Achaemenid history.

is it RTW or RTW remastered mod?
    Sklep z minimalistycznymi ubraniami oversize dla dzieci z lnu i bawełny organicznej.
    Lniane ubrania dla dzieci w akeforkids.pl