Thread: CTD every 2 or 3 turns

Default CTD every 2 or 3 turns

here is a small list of my last log

02:43:44.765 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tile_models/alpha_pages/mountain_mask.tga.dds is missing
    02:43:44.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_01.TGA.dds is missing
    02:43:44.828 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_winter.TGA.dds is missing
    02:43:44.875 [system.io] [warning] open: Stainless_Steel/data/world/maps/base/water_surface.tga.dds is missing
    02:45:56.656 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

must have somthing to do with the Rebels cause every time it gets to their turn it crashes. I was able to fix it one time by making some small changes of where I put my agents, but the very next turn it just crashes.

ideas?
    Last edited by Madden; May 13, 2007 at 03:38 AM.

Default Re: CTD every 2 or 3 turns

Hi Madden,

That's really strange, I really haven't had not one single crash in my two campaigns yet.
    Your system.log doesn't show anything unusual, this are all "warnings" that are also in the vanilla game...
    Are you sure that you don't get these crashes in vanilla?
    I heard of some people who get regular crashes with the official 1.2 patch.
    Maybe this could also be the reason...

However, it would be great when you can upload a save-game here (http://www.megaupload.com/en/), so I can look into this.
    Thanks in advance...

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

Default Re: CTD every 2 or 3 turns

it's def with the rebels cause i just started a new camp with the templars...again crashing on rebels

only things i have done is mod the movement points and merchant bonus