Thread: Give a city to the rebels

Default Give a city to the rebels

Can someone tell me how to give a city to the rebels? I can give a rebel city to a faction but I can not do the opposite. Thanks!

Default Re: Give a city to the rebels

I know there is a mod out there that I once played that the rebels renamed to "Lesser Factions" or something allows diplomacy with the rebels. Even you're allowed to randsom them, release, or execute any captured rebels yet their unit on the campaign map still disappears after you release them. So maybe I think you could give a city to them for purposes of being a barrier between you and your enemy.

I think that mod is called "Eras" or something, that uses early, high, and late. Don't know the exact name or author but it's there.

ramthas mtw classic allows you to ransom the rebel prisoners, so it might have all the other features.
    Watch my RTW commentaries here: http://www.youtube.com/MattofRome
    Quote Originally Posted by America
    Killing us just makes us stronger

No what I meant was move a starting position from a faction to the rebels.

You can do that in the descr_strat file. Just remove a city listed under a faction and move to the slave faction section. Don't forget to remove the garrison that was in there and add in your own.
    I speak Latin to God, English to my friends, French to girls, German to my enemies, and Japanese to my PS2.

Creator of the Byzantine Enhancment Mod
    Version: 1.4

I will try that. Thank you!