Thread: Klink's Garrison Script for SV

Default Klink's Garrison Script for SV

If someone is willing to update Klink's Garrison Script to work with the SV map, I will include it in the mod. Right now I don't think I will have time to sift thru all the new provinces.

Here is a link to his thread:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80174

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Default Re: Request for help: Garrison Script

Hi!
    I've started to adopt Klink's script to Sic. Vesp. Mod
    It works now, but isn't finished:
    -didn't add any provinces, and I advice you not to add more, just use the important ones.
    (I've adopted Klink's script to Deus Io Vult campaign-with many modifications-, but waiting for the end of the turns were minutes long- I coudn't enjoy it, after a lot of work -finished it, without playing it
    - didn't add new factions
    -another option, I plan: make homelands and original capitols
    much more powerful. (for ie. if paris is under siege and (owned by france), than much more garrisoned units emerge)
    -how can i send you the script?
    -if Klink agrees, I can send it to you.

Regards,
    Anonymus

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymus View Post
    Hi!
    I've started to adopt Klink's script to Sic. Vesp. Mod
    It works now, but isn't finished:
    -didn't add any provinces, and I advice you not to add more, just use the important ones.
    (I've adopted Klink's script to Deus Io Vult campaign-with many modifications-, but waiting for the end of the turns were minutes long- I coudn't enjoy it, after a lot of work -finished it, without playing it
    - didn't add new factions
    -another option, I plan: make homelands and original capitols
    much more powerful. (for ie. if paris is under siege and (owned by france), than much more garrisoned units emerge)
    -how can i send you the script?
    -if Klink agrees, I can send it to you.

Regards,
    Anonymus
    Klink has offered to adapt it to SV. As I was preparing the data for him, I realized we have 75 new provinces, and started thinking the same thing about how long it would run.

It may not be a bad idea to just use the important Duchies, and capitals?

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)

Taneda Santôka's Avatar Artifex

I second that, I'd suggest to keep the garrison script for important cities and to have it very powerfull for capitals and major cities - Paris, Roma, Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem, Cordoba, Baghdad, Cairo etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Taneda Santôka View Post
    I second that, I'd suggest to keep the garrison script for important cities and to have it very powerfull for capitals and major cities - Paris, Roma, Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem, Cordoba, Baghdad, Cairo etc...
    After speaking with Klink, I think we will include two versions of the script. One full blown, and another covering the just the homelands, and more important cities.

I sent all the data off to Klink. Depending on how long it takes him to finish the script, it may be included in 2.0

Default Re: Klink's Garrison Script for SV

did these scipts make it in the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by tonedog View Post
    did these scipts make it in the mod?
    No, Klink and I thought it would be best to wait for the release of 2.0.

um im confused. klinks mod version 2 is already out along with your version 2

Quote Originally Posted by tonedog View Post
    um im confused. klinks mod version 2 is already out along with your version 2
    Sorry, He is going to write a custom garrisopn script for SV, and we thought it was best to wait for the release of SV 2.0 before he starts.