Thread: When, What, Were!!!!!!!!!

Semisalis

Icon2 When, What, Were!!!!!!!!!

I've waited years right now for this mod. Okay, I've seen the Diamyo's, buildings, units and map from Ran No Jidai. So what gives , So the mod is complete. Why don't you release the Beta for testing. I will be your first tester, because I have rome total war, bi, alexander and medieval 2, are all original games. You GONNA MAKE ME INSANE FOR WAITING .

This mod show's all great things and more improved animations and a excellent style of model unit graphics, I could say that this mod is better mod on this site.

OKAY, PLEASE ADD THE BETA NOW , I THINK SOMEONE IS USING THE BATHROOM AT MY HOUSEEEEEEEEE. It smells bad from the outside, but the inside, GOD Know's all. Just today. Thank You for this mod. Thank You all modders in this site. BYE

Seijitai's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: When, What, Were!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I THINK SOMEONE IS USING THE BATHROOM AT MY HOUSEEEEEEEEE. It smells bad from the outside, but the inside, GOD Know's all. Just today. Thank You for this mod. Thank You all modders in this site. BYE
    Hum, have yo gone crazy, Emperor ? No release now... As we already stated, day after day, more work is finished... If you play today, you'll say "Where's Hosokawa Daimyo ?", "Why is there an Arena building ?", "Why are unit so powerful ?" and so... Some major parts are finished or close to, some aren't... I discovered it only a few weeks ago... And I swear it 'll worth the wait... But keep being patient...

Semisalis

Sorry I couldn't reply, because it was midnight and I have hell tomorrow. Well, Sejitai I've been patient through this mod. Ohh, I forgot to say. Are you the only one doing the mod or upgrade it. Or there are modders. If you are alone, thats unfair but a magnificent modeller and never gives up. I've heard many modders quited, because they have soo many things in life.

The Diamyo that you showed in the screenshot section are true and I have one question, All factions captains look the same or different and the daiymo's and all of their general look like daiymo's or different. Okay Bye

I'm not alone of course... My job is only the "public relations" , a few researchs and the units cards... The team is short, but strong willed !

For your question about the Daimyo, Taneda's work is for the clans leaders only, an other model is used for the captains/retainers...

Semisalis

Ohh thank allah. Excellent, this mod will be a blast one. I thought It will be like others. Sejitai, can you show me inside Osaka castle or Azuchi Castle, any one of them in the screenshot. Thanks for Replying

There is no particular "lay out" for these castles, but here's a pic of our level 5 castles

Semisalis

Sorry I couldn't reply for you, I was a bit busy. OHHHHH nice castle. What an excellent modeled building. Even sega couldn't do that. You and the modders of Ran No Jidai are working great. I give you a 10/10 or infinity excellent for you and the leader and the team. I have one question, which country are you living in right now and the team, don't forget the leader of the team. Let's make it fair, I live in dubai and I am a local. It's is a great country, but lacks friendship between locals only, but the foriegners are working together. Welcome to Mina As Salam. Welcome to my city.

Nice city, here's mine : Namur, Belgium

As this is personnal informations, I won't answer for the other members... If they want, they can...

Semisalis

Ohhh, you are from belgium. I thought you were an emerican or something. My father visited belgium before a month. He said it's full of gardens and river inside a city, just like old europe.
    Last year I went to swisserzland, on to geneve. Nevermind the important thing is, how is Ran No Jidai going right now.