Thread: Sports Equipment

Default Sports Equipment

I just wanted to post this to see what sports equipment you have. This may sound stupid but let's think for a second. People pay loads of money for 'Bowling Alleys' in their house, Football Kits, pads and goals, some people even have dirt tracks in their back yard. Yet not everybody has the best but if you have a kit, or something you want to post on here then do so. (It would be cool to see anyone who has any American football stuff as in England we don't do that).

Myself I am a cricket fan and have a vast amount of cricket stuff. This isn't all of it but here it is. Unfortunately I don't have a cricket pitch in my back yard .

House of Caesers
    Under the patronage and son of Empress Meg
    Brother of the mighty Geat Carl von Döbeln

Graphics Workshop | My Graphics Gallery

H_man's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Sports Equipment

Personally, my prized sports stuff is my goalie pads. I just ordered a new set (pads,blocker and catcher) for $2000 Can. custom from TPS hockey. These are my old pads from when they were still brand new.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

A basketball keeps me happy

tco's Avatar Ducenarius

The sports sets I have are; my mediocre set of golf clubs, a football that I through around with my dad, some baseballs and a bat.

I have a football, basketball, soccer, soccer cleats/shinguards and so on, and a kicking block and kicking tee for football.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Balikedes's Avatar Time to Rock

Catchers gear, batting helmet, three gloves and five bats...wooo. A basketball, two footballs and a soccer ball, a tennis racket (but no balls), a nice set of clubs and to top it all off, for some reason I have a rugby ball...
    Patron of Suppanut, relentless work, check it out.
    XGM Command - A Sub-Mod of the Extended Greek Mod and now included in Diadochi: Total War

HardSun on XBoxLive - Destiny and other stuff

The Sweeper's Avatar Miles

I just bought a Skins longsleeve top yesterday. I play alot of sport, in and out of school, like cricket, alot of tennis, rugby, athletics in school, so I'm going to find it very useful. For those who don't know, they are undershirt type things. Search Skins clothing on google. They should come up.

They keep your body at one temparature, absorb sweat and do a whole load of other crazy stuff to give you 'the edge'. They also feel BEAUTIFUL when you wear 'em.

Anyone else invested in one of these beauties?

Oh, and what tennis rackets do you guys have? I have a four year old Babolat Pure Drive. It's one of the oldest in the PD series, but for some reason Babolat made a near-perfect racket just that one time. Try it out, they are still selling for around 60-70 quid in shops. Blue/black head.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I just bought raquetball equipment for my wife and I.

I also got a new pair of expensive running shoes for half price from shoes.ordergiftsfree.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Balikedes's Avatar Time to Rock

Quote Originally Posted by nemesyss View Post

Anyone else invested in one of these beauties?

Oh, and what tennis rackets do you guys have? I have a four year old Babolat Pure Drive. It's one of the oldest in the PD series, but for some reason Babolat made a near-perfect racket just that one time. Try it out, they are still selling for around 60-70 quid in shops. Blue/black head.
    I have not but it sounds like it's worth the investment...

I have an eight year old Prince that was ~110.00 Dollars back then. I strung it with a grippy kind of string...nice over-the-top spin...
    Patron of Suppanut, relentless work, check it out.
    XGM Command - A Sub-Mod of the Extended Greek Mod and now included in Diadochi: Total War

HardSun on XBoxLive - Destiny and other stuff

Let's see...
    2 aluminum bats, 1 wooden, millions of baseballs
    2 tennis rackets, millions of balls
    volleyball set, two volleyballs
    skateboard
    heaps of frisbees, ultimate and frolf
    3 dodgeballs I stole from school a few years back
    Bocci ball set
    Croquet set
    That thing with birdies