Thread: Intro music!?

Default Intro music!?

hello Celts

first I'd like to tell you that your mod is really special in many ways. I'm currently playing it

now! there is this music during the intro (ok not a real intro, but the blue screen saying arthurian...). can you tell me in which folder i can find this song or where else i can find it?

thanks

Do not hate a weak child, it may be the son of a tiger.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Intro music!?

Quote Originally Posted by seleukosart View Post
    hello Celts

first I'd like to tell you that your mod is really special in many ways. I'm currently playing it

now! there is this music during the intro (ok not a real intro, but the blue screen saying arthurian...). can you tell me in which folder i can find this song or where else i can find it?

thanks
    The music I believe is an Icelandic folk song, maybe PM Publius and he can give you more info.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

I'm pretty sure Hross found that piece. He's got quite a music selection but he's so hard to contact. Can't wait for his music pack for this mod though.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Yet, this was from Hross selection and likely to be released in the music pack in the following weeks.

IIRC, if we can release the pack in it's current form you'll hear that piece on the campaign map playing as a Germanic faction. The actual main menu music is an original composition, I really enjoy it.

Antagonist
    "is ait an mac an saol"

"If you grow tired of how you live, then follow me, and we will show you a different way."

Arthurian: Total War
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    Viking Invasion II

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Yeah, just to confirm. It's an old Icelandic Folk song, although re-done obviously. If you email me I can give you details. Any other information about how to get it would be illegal...
    And as much as I enjoyed a life of crime as a kid in Manchester, I don't want to get kicked from these boards. :-P