Thread: Condottiere's Configuration b1.00

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Default Condottiere's Configuration b1.00

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1343

Made a new configuration for gameplay. Should be compatible with 1.1 and 1.2. The various changes are made to make ai response and battles more difficult. There are files just to make this so and there are files to use my EDU, EDB and projectiles to use the realistic ranges. Have fun!

Read more about it at the download site.

Default Re: Condottiere's Configuration b1.00

I played your old mod, it was very good, unique.

I suggest one thing though, post the changes you made in this thread, post all the details of the mod in this thread... cause alot of people will be too lazy to read the link.
    Original Creator of Renaissance Total War (MTW2)
    Creator of Medieval Classic (MTW2)
    Maker of Instant Tech Mod (ETW)
    Maker of Infinite Money Campaign (ETW)
    Maker of Blockbuster Music Mod (ETW):
    http://www.2shared.com/file/5209733/...Music_Mod.html
    A Top Contributor of the Downloads Section
    Under the Patronage of Selenius4tsd

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Condottiere's Configuration b1.00

changes to;

1.ai/ battle config-battles are tougher, units flanks, reserves are held, general doesn't get suicidal. Enemy strategy seems better placed(aka thought out). AI uses every opportunity to crush you. This is after CA 1.2(official) modification.

2.ai/ campaign config+characters(more far reaching effects due to expanded ranges and conditions of alliances. Merchants make more, do more and can ultimately lose more. Agents are more active and act more intelligently. AI jockies for better position wen seeking engagements. So you are more likely to fight on their terms, AI having better ground. Travel and marching ranges increased to Medieval equivalents. Rebels will attack.

3.diplomacy config has two or three changes for consistency.

4.settlements file changes are for greater population........hence this game could support larger units as populations will approach medieval equivalents in cities and citadels(had 2.4 million people in my las game as Sicily).

5.EDB, EDU, and Projectiles files contained updated 'Realistic Ranges' modifications and extended attributes.

There it is. More to follow!
    Last edited by Condottiere SOG; May 06, 2007 at 10:45 PM.