Thread: Anyone with 3dsmax and will to correct a few of the models?

Default Anyone with 3dsmax and will to correct a few of the models?

I`m not sure who, if anyone, is still active in the RG team, but I though I`d post here. The roman models have a few glitches and I was wondering if there is someone willing to correct them and of course make them available.
    Here are some examples:
    1. the samnite (the model is Prome_new_unit_roman_Samnitelight_high.cas afaik) has 2 issues with the helmet:
    a. there are some black dots standing in mid air next to the feathers. This is also affecting the triarii and the pedites extraordinarii. For triarii:

Pedites extraordinarii:

b. there is a metal like piece on the helmet that I suppose was part of a crest support or something similar. Problem is they don`t have a creast.

2.The pedites extraordinarii have a hole in their right leg. Maybe it`s a light issue or something, but it`s there in my game.

3. the signifier has a hole in the shield if you look form inside out. I looked at the texture and it can be reduced by adding a few more pixel lines of the shield, but it can`t be eliminated because if you go lower then that it will be taken by the shield more and you`d have a line next to the shield in the game.

Also, the feet of the signifer are not skinned and when they are running you can look through their legs.

This is also affecting the hastati and principes, but only to the unprotected leg. The one with the guard appears to be fine. Hastati:
    Last edited by florin80; April 30, 2007 at 05:08 PM.

Default Re: Anyone with 3dsmax and will to correct a few of the models?

florin these are EB models ....right ???

No, they are Res Gestae models. That is why I posted it in the Res Gestae sub-forum.

some of them are model issues others just problems with the alpha channel...I'm sorry, but I do no more have 3dsmax and therefore can't fix it...
    Prof's Mods (Attila Mods)
    Creator of Polemarchia: Total War
    Under the patronace of Epistolary Richard
    <- Now with Attila screens

Apart from a few of the invisible soles(which only needed the texture to be moved a few mm to the left), all of them have to do with the models. The thing above the feathers appears to be an alpha issue, but it`s not. I`ve took a look. Alpha issues and things related to textures I can fix.

so Promes moldes are being used in EB ? is it so ?

check out casus belli, a lot of proms units are in it.

i think all units in EB are Prome's ??