Thread: Opifex a'plenty

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Opifex a'plenty

Congrats to all the modding team members of Athurian, FATW and Chivalry who today have passed though the gates of yore into Opifex land....

FATW.

-apocalypsis-
    Arakorn-eir
    Balbor
    MasterOfNone
    Tittils
    Professor420

Chivalry.

Adherbal
    - alpaca
    - Atterdag
    - DaVinci
    - Dirty Peasant
    - drak10687
    - militiaman
    - SicilianVespers
    -BNS
    -dragases1453

Arthurian.

Agraes
    Swabian
    The Border Reiver
    Antagonist
    Ranika
    Anthony

And to the equally awesome.

Uranos
    Makanyane
    and some guy called Halie .

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Opifex a'plenty

Yes, my congrats to all the new Opifex people! Well deserved for everyone of them
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Well done to all those who have become Opifexes

Its still a little anoying that 20 ish good people to patronize have become civs automaticly but they certainly deserved it.
    Under the Patronage of Imb39
    Patron of julianus heraclius, TheFirstONeill, Boz and midnite

Congrats to everyone here - it is not every day one is made Opifex!!!

deRougemont's Avatar Yeoman

They've spawned!!!

Congrats to the great modders turned Opifex, and may they soon make their way to the Curia to awe the government with their wisdom...

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Congrats to everyone
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

MasterOfNone's Avatar RTW Modder 2004-2015

Opifex does not mean citizenship. I am not a citizen or patronized, nor do I wish to be. I hope Opifex modders will take a measured and cautious approach to admin/forum governmental matters so as not to inhibit the honing of skills so beneficial to the TW world. As Opifex is an award, an honorary rank, based on the merit of modding achievement and the concomitant contribution to the TW community that brings, there is no obligation in regards to becoming embroiled in the governmental and other affairs of this particular TW site or community.

Thank you for your recognition of these individuals & teams. Where is EB?
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."
    The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men

WImPyTjeH's Avatar Wimpy of the Sore Ass

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Opifex does not mean citizenship. I am not a citizen or patronized, nor do I wish to be. I hope Opifex modders will take a measured and cautious approach to admin/forum governmental matters so as not to inhibit the honing of skills so beneficial to the TW world. As Opifex is an award, an honorary rank, based on the merit of modding achievement and the concomitant contribution to the TW community that brings, there is no obligation in regards to becoming embroiled in the governmental and other affairs of this particular TW site or community.

Thank you for your recognition of these individuals & teams. Where is EB?
    Excellent post :wink:

Where is EB?
    Yeah, where are they ?

Great job guys -> You deserve it :wink:

W

Blog Entries

Where is EB?

?? As far as i know they were asked to supply a list same as everyone.

Congrats to all fellow Opifexes. And thank you MoN, Apoc, Balbor, Tittils and Prof without you I would never had becomen an Opifex. And thanks to the voters too. And my mom for giving birth to me...

Damn, I made this post just to see my badge!

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Congrats to all my new fellow Opifex!
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Congratulations to all new opifex-es. Indeed they are worthy!

Go Minerwars Go! A 6DOF game of space mining and shooting. SAKA Co-FC, Koinon Hellenon FC, Epeiros FC. RS Hellenistic Historian K.I.S.S.

Angmar_nite's Avatar Domesticus
    Spearheading the 57000 dollar average salary invasion!!!!!!! CHINA WILL DOMINATE YOU ALL!!!!

Where is rtr? This is madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapax
    I guess in modern russia, tank builds you.

RTR mod was nominated as well, it was the short and sweet version of the proposal see here. If that had enough support (? I'm not sure what rule is) I think they should have been asked to provide a team list so it could go to vote? It might be an idea to check what actually happened though, there were a lot of things being proposed at the same time so it might have been a little lost in the process....

congrats to everyone else

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

EB and RTR should belong into this, yes, without question.

... btw. why isn't Stuie in the ArthurianTW list?

Stuie is one of most skilled RTW modders around, anyway. And he is one of the first RTR modders (early version), and the main maker of RTW-TFT, and helped a lot within the RTR-PE version. He should definitely become Opifex quick.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Blog Entries

EB declined preferring to opt for a Triumph, RTR were asked to supply a list, i guess they are still discussing it, The Arthurian list list is as supplied, There is nothing stopping you from Proposing Stuie.