Thread: The Protestant reformation

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Default The Protestant reformation

Taken from this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95285

Will Kingdoms be fully modable and will the new features be hardcoded? For example, could I make Ireland have no family tree or give Norway the ability to change religions if I wanted to?

In the Britannia Campaign we know of 5 factions that will be playable, will it be possible to add (mod) other factions into this?
    You will be able to mod Kingdoms the same as M2 vanilla, there won't be any restrictions from modding the original M2 game to the expansion. We are looking to include more modding features in Kingdoms as well as implementing some features asked by the community. Some of the new features (most I think) will be modable.
    This will be great news for RenTW if you decide to port. You could give most of Europe the ability to change to Protestant and maybe gives the Protestants/Catholics different bonuses.

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: The Protestant reformation

Yes, but don't forget there's still quite some time before R2TWK is published, we hope to release some versions of RenTW until then. But, when that happens, we'll be eager to implement a good reformation-system, which was in our original plans.

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard