Thread: MSNs?

Default MSNs?

I thought this could be useful, a place where the team can post their MSNs(windows live messenger now) just so we can keep up to date with progress ask quick questions to the historians and just generally make the group closer.
    Here's mine: serioussamurai AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk
    Last edited by DrIstvaan; April 26, 2007 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Security Reason

Default Re: MSNs?

do you mean to talk on AIM(american)/ instant messaging? if thats what you meant then yeah, thats a great idea.

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

That's a good idea indeed, so those can tell their MSN here who don't have it displayed in their profile as well; but I suggest we don't use name@domain.ext format, as there are nasty people with nasty programs that scan popular web pages, collecting e-mails for the use of spammage. Instead, let's use name AT domain DOT ext format. I'll edit yours, Samurai, and here's my MSN: istvan86 AT hotmail DOT com.

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard

I wish you'd all go Skype...it's got encrypted typed chat, excellent VOIP and a really great file transfer system that usually moves at about 60kps...it's excellent for sending files and photos of stuff you've been working on back and forth..

It's also got conference calling with up to 4 or 5 people at a time on the same call...

I've got Skype too, it's not difficult to find me there... I'm DrIstvaan there as well.

bob-willis AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk
    Last edited by DrIstvaan; April 26, 2007 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Security

arfrisco AT aol DOT com
    Last edited by DrIstvaan; April 27, 2007 at 12:52 AM.

Guys, I re-format your mail addresses to have the more secure format, but please everyone keep in mind their own security, thus if you share any e-mail address anywhere else, use AT-DOT format.

Thanks

No one else uses Skype? Or even MSN? Anyway, Cadmium, you could post your Skype name here. Mine is, like I've stated it already, DrIstvaan.