Thread: AAR, interested?

awisler's Avatar Senator

Default AAR, interested?

Are any of you interested in a Venetian AAR with abit of a twist using this mod? I gave up venice and migrated to Athens, making it the capital. Then I would secure the rest of southern greece for economy and a foothold on the area. Been kindve pretending that The Republic of Venice was never in Italy, but was a majority group within the Byzantine Empire who split to form their own Roman Civilization. They settled in Athens, Crete, Corinth, Arta, and Negroponte. They still must secure the other citadel in southern greece though, which was a majority of the Byzantines.

Default Re: AAR, interested?

Sounds interesting, go ahead...

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

Centenarius

if it involves picutres, then hell yeah

catintheoven's Avatar Senator

I did this with rome total war, wit thrace, I moved from the black sea all the way upto Domus Dulcis Domus and then made a fleet and went off to britain, my economy pretty much crashed but I soon made up for it with my superior weaponry and trashed my neighbours

In the UK we are a democracy one day in four years when we elect our oligarchy

awisler's Avatar Senator

Alright, I will get on it, it will most likely only be pictures of the campaign map with some battle ones, and I am not a great writer but it is more to give you a nice migration idea and the known world a nice shade of red