Thread: Help wanted: Harad Total War

Default Help wanted: Harad Total War

I have noticed there are quite a few "Middle Earth" mods about such as Fourth age, Numenor and Moria and thought that a mod set in the deep south would be a great idea. Based in Harad it would feature various Haradrim tribes (as there was always in-fighting) and Mordor. The control of Ivory routes and Mumak would give you a good head start in the game. It would be set in the earlier years before it served Sauron although Mordor would emerge later in game (Sort of like the "new world trigger). So if any thinks they can help just give me a buzz .

rep me.....REP ME!!!

MasterOfNone's Avatar RTW Modder 2004-2015

Default Re: Help wanted: Harad Total War

Middle-earth. It is Middle-earth not Middle Earth or Middle-Earth. Gah...

I'm all up for Middle-earth mods - with one culture and 5 factions in that culture (say cityfolk, plainsmen, forestmen, desertfolk, Harondorfolk or what have you) then it has a basis in achievability..(and can use eastern buildings) but you will still have quite a lot of work to do in terms of portraits and units, traits etc., though you could get away with say 6 units per faction. The map will take a bit of time too.

I hope you have the skills to do most of it on your own. With a good team and some hard work itis the sort of project that could be done in a year or less - in a basic form at least.

Good luck.
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."
    The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

Which game/version?
    Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.

Well for now id say MTW:2 modded to what ever the latest patch is.

rep me.....REP ME!!!