Page 1 of 187 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: SS Screenshot Thread

Default SS Screenshot Thread

Did not see any Threads for screen shots for SS, but if there is one please tell me and i will top posting here. I just thought it would be nice to start one if there was none. Its one of the first things i look for at mod sites and forums. So here are some screens of my kinda new English conquest.

Got more Just put these up because if theres another thread ill stop.
    Last edited by Mortain; April 22, 2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: ADDING

Default Re: SS Screenshot Thread

Hi Mortain,

Very good idea to open such a thread! Thanks
    Some of your screenshots are really nice!
    Btw, you should download the new patch, there are also new shields for England.

So, let some more screenies come!

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    Hi Mortain,

Very good idea to open such a thread! Thanks
    Some of your screenshots are really nice!
    Btw, you should download the new patch, there are also new shields for England.

So, let some more screenies come!

Yes i saw that when i posted this thread. Its downloaded and ready to play when the sun comes up . Ill get some screens by then too.

Some screenies from my templar campaign:

The current situation of the Levant.

Egypt and my invading army.

Jerusalem

The World in 1179. Note also that the AI seems to be using naval invasions reasonably well. Scotland once controlled Oslo.

An English army in Spain??!!

One turn later.

In the last pic, you can see that Egypt has responded to my invasion. It has reinforced Alexandria and Cairo, and the army that was besieging Jerusalem is marching back. They have also moved an army north to Damascus maybe as a result of there being no armies there...

The AI is not bad at all. I think that my invasion will fail. I thought it was brilliant too...

Battle pics coming sometime later as well when I can take them. Battles are quite hectic... FYI, the Egyptians have taken Damascus.

meh, why not just display the pics, imageshack is sooo slow

to cfksxm:
    you should probably plan out your money spending plan, , dont let the opponent rest too long. expand in a reasonable amount of time, or else you will die out because you won't have enough army support. Also, only put army in your border cities, leave the inside ones alone, just put in a couple to keep the economy balanced, and that's enough
    Last edited by Mike13531; April 23, 2007 at 10:05 AM.

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

i was hoping i could just display them but they want you to put in a site address so i used imageshack

Mike13531:

Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately, my priests are rather pathetic and they have trouble converting the populace, which means more religious unrest which explains the large garrisons...

Also, I didn't resize the images... they were taken at 1680 x 1050, which may explain some of the slownes...

Hi cfksxm,

Thanks for your screenshots!
    And good luck with your backdoor invasion!

Hi Mortain,
    i was hoping i could just display them but they want you to put in a site address so i used imageshack
    You can use the "Insert Image" option, then the pic will be displayed in your post.

For example here's a screenshot I made in a cut scene:

Another one:
    Last edited by King Kong; April 24, 2007 at 07:19 AM.

I did that ... it asks me for URL link ...ill look into it more because i can post at Twfourms like that.

Heres mine. The Egypt tried to get Jerusalem again. But I won.

Last edited by Pachinko; April 27, 2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: spelling pictures

One more time.
    I got crushed for this one.

Some pics from the battle of Alexandria:

The last two are pretty good. The second one looks like a templar is trying to drive his sword through the skull of a saracen, while the last one features (if you look closely) tabardariyya lifting his axe to kill a kneeling templar.

Hi Pachinko,

Great screenshots!
    Your computer seems to be quite powerful!

Hi cfksxm,
    Also great screenshots!
    The last two are pretty good. The second one looks like a templar is trying to drive his sword through the skull of a saracen, while the last one features (if you look closely) tabardariyya lifting his axe to kill a kneeling templar.
    This is really a cool find!
    Last edited by King Kong; April 25, 2007 at 02:27 PM.

Heres another one. Im Sicily/Normans. Against Moors or the Almo's. For those who doesnt know the Almo's from the M:TW1. I hated the Almo's!

I conquered the Tunisia.

@cfksxm
    advise is create more balanced units, and knights cost a lot more, try less archers and more spearmen, you got no spearmen at all, knights could just run over your army.. for example, you have 1000 infantry of knights, they have 500 cavalry, i'm gonna bet the cavalry is gonna win.. so get some more spearmen
    @pachinko
    dude, your army is too unbalanced.. See it might be a good idea for you to get some more cavalry, as far as i can see, your army got no cavalry whatsoever.. Not a good idea. Cause look, as soon as enemy's morale goes down, charge! don't wait for them rout, charge when their confidence isn't that high, like "only a genius could win this battle", for spearmen, get your infantry to fight with them in the front, move your cavalry to the sides, and then charge, so get more cavalry man..
    Last edited by Mike13531; April 28, 2007 at 11:06 AM.

, come on, someone post some more screenshots

crypel's Avatar Miles

Yay, I got some ^^

Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you.

some screens from my Templar Campaign

landing on England

Exeter siege

General ambush

English charge

Hi crypel,

Wow! this screenshots are one of the best battle pics I've ever seen...
    Almost like a movie!

Hi Toy,

great screenshots! ...what I recognized first at the second look!
    It seems there was a really cruel crusade against the moors!
    And your generals do a really good job!
    Last edited by King Kong; April 28, 2007 at 01:57 PM.

Hi Crypel.>> I like your campaign.

Hi Mike.>> Good idea. I thought about that. For real. You can see the Venetion(sp) was going to kick in the arse! I figure I could beat it ..WRONG. Now I just got the region and my king was JUST leaving with my Cavalry.. I had of course, The King.Two Feudal Knights. And three Un-mounted Feudel Knights.