Thread: Mod switch version of ITW?

Default Mod switch version of ITW?

In my opinion, I believe there should be a mod-switch version of Iberia: Total War for the next version, with an option to play in BI should you have BI installed. Let me know what you think of my suggestion, and let me know also if there's something like this in the works already.

¡Saludos desde México!

Default Re: Mod switch version of ITW?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverKnight View Post
    In my opinion, I believe there should be a mod-switch version of Iberia: Total War for the next version, with an option to play in BI should you have BI installed. Let me know what you think of my suggestion, and let me know also if there's something like this in the works already.

¡Saludos desde México!
    Hi.

The final version of ITW will be functional with the -mod:ITW command line. I'm changed the required files, and we are testing all the functionalities with this configuration (for the moment imperial campaign and custom battles are working ).

This installation will be for RTW, but I think it will be also functional using the BI.exe with the same command, although this alternative installation must be done by the user. In any case, I wouldn't recommend to play campaigns using BI.exe, as the AI behavior is completely different.

¡Saludos desde España!