Thread: Problem with ROP

Default Problem with ROP

I download the ROP mod and it installed it all for me and I have the 1.3 and the 1.5 patch but when i try to play it either tells me there is a problem with the mounted units and closes or it will just close. My main concern is that now my regular RTW will not open so any info please send.

Default Re: Problem with ROP

Would that be an "error loading mount database"?

Whenever I used to get that message it was because my RTW wasn't patched up to 1.5 properly.

Are you absolutely sure the patches are installed?

The size of RomeTW.exe is usually a good check - it should be 15.385.831 bytes (=14.6 MB). If it's smaller, it's probably not the right version.
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Yes i went out and got 1.3 and 1.5 and my computer installed them do i need ever patch up to 1.5 also sorry if its a stupid question but i need to know because this game looks amazing
    and yes that is the message i get.

Ok the best i can offer you is to re-install the two patches. I had this problem once and once i had fixed the patches everything worked fine.

However Nero might have some better advice.

Installed everything and it works only problem is that the screen is too large, but on my computer at my other house the screen is too small but large enough for me to play with no complaints and both my screens are the same size.

Awesome. You probably are using the windowed mode ROP automatically starts in. You can disable it, here are some instructions:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70213
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez