Thread: Woodsmens Guild

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FightingSpirit's Avatar Libertus

Default Woodsmens Guild

First off, I must state that I should know the answer to this question, but sadly i don't.

Im trying to aquire a Woodsmens Guild Headquarters, but I seem to be failing. Im quite certain that no other nation has aquired this building already, as I own half the world and have various agents throughout the other half. Also, Ive been training many Retinue longbowmen and Sherwoods for quite some time now, and still nothing.

Anything else I can try?
    We who are the rest of the people raised our hearts and eyes to the heavens, crying that God grant us strength, and turn away from us the power of the French- King Henry V

Soulvaki's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Woodsmens Guild

I'm not too sure why you don't have a headquaters, though I do know no one else will have it, as England is the only faction that can even get it

FightingSpirit's Avatar Libertus

Well thanks for at least that, it takes away from my paranoia of my attempts for the building being in vein.

Even still though, Im getting rather annoyed, I want that building.
    We who are the rest of the people raised our hearts and eyes to the heavens, crying that God grant us strength, and turn away from us the power of the French- King Henry V

Check this out. Its a very good guide for guilds.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=guide+guilds

Post #4 tells you the requirements for getting a woodsman guild, should help you with getting it.