Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

Default Re: Screenshots!

3 screeshots when i was playing as harad.

ExtremeBG's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Stark1 View Post
    What is that?

it's pretty obvious - a panda from Mars on a boat upside-down

Macedonia(FYROM) is Bulgarian. If you don't believe me, read a book.

Another screenshot .

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Just stop it!!!
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Hannibal Baca's Avatar Decanus
    Serbia in Multicipi of Bajina Basta in small vilage called Gvozdac

Add -show_err -nm -movie_cam to the target line and you will find all screens in TGA folder, just convert them.
    When will ppl learn to use in game screanshot taking feuture ?

Developer also i am part of Rise of Nations and Black Knights.
    Tiger of Islam Group

My lap top im using now is really laggy and its bad thats why...... but in the near future i will post better pictures so you can see. if i can get internet in my other lap top.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

So i was in a siege by harad on my RK of Emyn arnen.It is late in game, full building list and new units(i won eaven so) but , in the city there was a Triumphal arch??!!?? and on that arch it said something like Senatus populusque romanorum...Domitianus something-(not sure if this emperor but...) .I presed the screen capture button but it didn't got saved so i have none.
    My point is that DOM should have a new city view and new buildings much like LOTR.Thsi would really add to the flavor and the replayability of the game(We don't want to see roman stuff in Middle Earth.)
    Alltogather a good mod and i am sure DOM shall be great.
    Cheers Predator!

Quote Originally Posted by Predator1994 View Post
    So i was in a siege by harad on my RK of Emyn arnen.It is late in game, full building list and new units(i won eaven so) but , in the city there was a Triumphal arch??!!?? and on that arch it said something like Senatus populusque romanorum...Domitianus something-(not sure if this emperor but...) .I presed the screen capture button but it didn't got saved so i have none.
    My point is that DOM should have a new city view and new buildings much like LOTR.Thsi would really add to the flavor and the replayability of the game(We don't want to see roman stuff in Middle Earth.)
    Alltogather a good mod and i am sure DOM shall be great.
    Cheers Predator!
    The same thing I had mentioned in my first post ever, and Aradan responded that they will see to remove any unfitting building models and the problem is creating new ones. So I think that triumphal arches will most likely be gone as they really don’t need any replacement.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Edit: Here are some units that have not been shown here:

-Blackroot Archers
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

-Wariors of Pinnath Gelin

-Coastal Armsmen

-Blackland mercenaries

-Ithilien Archers

-Men of Mordor
    Last edited by Jagmodo; September 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

How about this for harad blitz:
    I think , till now, they besieged emyn Arnen like 10 times with a full stack every time.They neved did anything, my rangers exterminated them.

Thats some giantic stack army it happend to me to i when play as the adunabar campain!

Wow Jagmodo, never seeen those costal armsmen and the men of mordor.They are great.But how and for wich facton are they?

About the harad stacks, tha pic was from yesterday.Today, a couple of turns after, like 4 or 5 new stacks got there , adding to the giant stack swarm.
    My plan is to use my king's elite army(especialy the ithilien rangers and the king's cavalry to break stack after stack) and the Dol Amroth army under the prince to take the settlements.
    I shall take a new pic tomorrow and reveal more great stuff as now, when i look with toggle fow, the easterlings are doing the same as harad.

Coastal Armsmen appeared in Ost-in-Andrast when the settlement rebelled from the Harad. Men of Mordor were part of army of Rhun that attacked me. My guess is that they are the similar case, that Adunabar’s city in Mordor rebelled to Rhun and they got them. I don’t know is it possible to recruit them as mercenaries, but so far I didn’t encounter them elsewhere.

Good luck against the Harad, looks like you’ll need it . I’m looking forward to your screenshots.
    Last edited by Jagmodo; September 10, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

Cool.I never seen them before.It's understandable that DOM shall reveal to us a great unit diversity.Hope it comes soon.Till then, tomorrow new screens with the mega-stacks of Harad and Rhun.

So, Rhun is also gathering stacks in Rhovanion Region.
    Harad is by far the strongest faction in terms of military,but has poor quality troops.I already defeated a few stacks at the river crossing with the royal army but they seem not to be affected.In the same time, i sent an expeditionary force that captured Annumbar in 1 turn and , after i get proper buildings there and recruit some garison troops i shall take Umbar.In South Ithilien, i intent to gather like 4-5 armies and wreak havoc among those harad stacks.
    Also i curently have an army in Mordor finishing Adunabar.
    Last edited by Basileos Predator; September 11, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

How are you handling rhuns stack army how many good units in there stack?

Don't know. I have 2 spies heading that way now to check them.Currently i have an average army north near Ost-in-Agarlad made up os swordsmen, some town guard sparmen, kings'longbowmen, blackroot archers and gondor cavalry in case of an attack.

Good luck with Harad and Rhun, Predator!

Thx.I hope i shall do a good job and not let them surclass me.Anyway, the troops of RK are better and stronger(especially the rangers and longbowmen, with wich i slice and dice everithing.).So i hope for the best.

Harad has an amazing ability to sustain armies. As RK I took Harondor and bay of Umbar from them, blocked their remaining coast and they still had plenty full stacks to throw at me.

BTW, why are you erasing your army compositions from pictures?

Well, i want to post it in action in an important abttle, wich hasn't came until now.I shall , in the next pics here,show my royal-and main -army and it's usage.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast