Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Screenshots!

Éorl, I really don't have a clue. Perhaps it has something to do with resolution? Dunno, when I hit space all the numbers and the text is gone together with the "Pause" thingy and the speed menu. All that is left is *one* blue line right at the screen's bottom. When I look at the taken shot, there are two of those.

The KoDAs are really awesome. The DAMaA ones are also great but unfortunately in the shadows. It's a pity, you alway focus on the great units, such as KoDAs or GotC (they didn't have that great scenes in that battle though) and also primarily on the cavarly.
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Maybe I should create a tutorial on how to make cool screenshots - camera angles, lighting (some backlight alwas looks better than flat lighting with the lightsource behind the camera), composition etc...
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

That would be helpful. I'm not very good at screens, but I may try and take a few. I don't know how to use any of that fancy movie cam stuff, but one can still get good shots using the camera in the game. It's all about patience.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default Post your FATW Screenshot's here!!!!

Lets see what you got, and pics from FATW only please, thankyou.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Post your FATW Screenshot's here!!!!

Hmmm..., I'd say you should kick-off this thread with some screenies yourself

Maybe this helps: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=431435
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

Citizen Content Emeritus

As this thread isnt doing so well i have uploaded some myself. Not brilliant but still its a starter.

Attachment 162932

Attachment 162937

Attachment 162938

Attachment 162939

Attachment 162940

Attachment 162941

Attachment 162942

Attachment 162943

There's already a screenshots thread

Here we go:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93884
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Merged.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Why hav u merged it!!

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Because there was already a thread about it - can't have multiple screenshot threads.

Citizen Content Emeritus

fair one. but i wish this thread was more active. maybe we could some how broadcast the mod abit more.

Revelo's Avatar Decanus

Well I have been working on a review to publish in the Escapist forums about the mod, need a few good screenshots for that. Might grab a few ingame.

Mean.

It's the Custom Battle "Pinnath Gelin". The MaA flew all the way out of the battle field.

Sorry Thangaror, I simply couldn’t refrain myself. By the way, nice “flight picture”.

And here’s another one:

Pah. Just because you lazy folks never post screens!!!

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Mean.

It's the Custom Battle "Pinnath Gelin". The MaA flew all the way out of the battle field.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Sheesh - that's some steep battlemap! We made sure to get rid of all terrain (or made it impassable). That does'nt mean that all battlemaps are flat, though - there's quite a lot of slopes and hills and barrows.

Also - it looks like you're not using multi-texturing for the ground textures. It looks much nicer with multitextures enabled, since the multitexturing breaks the tiling.
    -unknown YouTube user

Multitextures? Never heard of this, tbh. I only know the terrain detail settings, but I don't know my current ones. Not playing FATW that much right now, as you might understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Éorl View Post
    We made sure to get rid of all terrain
    Good to know. This terrain was really annoying.

Me lazy? Never! (I’m finishing my thesis a good four months... )

Quote Originally Posted by Thangaror View Post
    Multitextures? Never heard of this, tbh. I only know the terrain detail settings, but I don't know my current ones.
    I will try to answer you. However I’m not sure did I and Éorl think of the same thing.

In preferences.txt you have:
    Code:
    MULTI_TEXTURE:TRUE
    If in your document is FALSE, that would mean that multi textures are off.

There isn’t much new to post here. That will change when the DOM will be released. However, I have taken some of my time (definitely too much) and took some screenshots. I’ve tried to post a pictures of something unseen (here), or interesting. Here is the result:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Baruk Khazâd! Khazad ai-mênu! Baruk ai-mênu!

Variagz in da dusk

Trolling the trolls

How to name this? I wanted to name it “Clash of the Titans”, but Mûmakils are incomparable to Olog-hais (definitely other sparing category)...

Muti_textures are set to TRUE. I guess you can simply change this via the video options menu.

My laptop oddly has some problems running RTW. It actually should have better settings than my PC. It has more RAM for certain, video card and CPU should be similar. But when playing a CB the game tells me that the number of soldiers is too high and might have an impact on performance.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

So i decided to post some screenies of my curent campain .
    I push forwarth on all fronts, i have a astonashing King and powerfol armies.
    I am currently allied(with mil acc) with Rohan and all other factions are allied agains us.
    As you see ,i have tweaked the buildings in generating bigger incomes and i made the king's bodyguards recrutable in Minas Tirith.Also i decided the best thing was to use the connsole to build all buildings and advance most of the cities to max lvl.
    I hope you like my progress.Also i woul like to see some ideas on what i should do next or ideas for a new campain.
    Cheers Predator!
    Last edited by Basileos Predator; April 26, 2012 at 06:38 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast