Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Screenshots!

The Empire of the Serpent Black

Here's some screenshot from my HARAD campaign:

WEST: raiding Gondorian coasts

The Umbar Guard, helped by some Serpent Spears (rear) and Corsairs (front) are surrounding the brave Dol Amroth Men-at-Arms. Elite vs. Elite! From Dol Amroth (conquered, not that easy!) I'm invading Gondor, launching Corsair raids to Anfalas and Pelargir. You can see the Bay of Belfalas on the background.

EAST: the Khandian War

These raids help finance the development of the Far Harad desert communities. The lands south of Mordor have been irrigated and all southern Khand have joined the Empire. Now, the Easterling Hordes have arrived and they claim dominionship on all Khand, waging great hordes to our lands. The Empire cannot tolerate this constant threat so after defeating three invading hordes, our Prince and heir has gathered two well-equipped Imperial armies to march on northern Khand and drive out the barbarian menace. This is one of the minor encounters on the steppes of central Khand.

After throwing their deadly javelins, the Harondor Swordsmen fight the decimated Eastland Darkhelms.

More to come... Don't be hasty
    Last edited by Big Pacha; February 25, 2009 at 07:28 AM.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post

Here's some screenshot from my HARAD campaign:
    Good to see that people are still playing campaigns.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Of course what did you think? People actually play at FATW.
    I may even bother you with a real Harad AAR someday. Screenshots on the move...

It's Saturday April 21st, 2009 and no screen shots Big Pacha. Whats wrong with you! JK

Thangaror's Avatar Senator

Folks! Let's post some screens here!

Should have got rid of those banners. xD
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Someone's fond of Elves.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Gee, it's really weird to look at the vanilla environments now...

Nice screenies can be made with movie_cam added to the target line (desktop shortcut -> properties). It enables you to zoom in very close into the action. In order to get rid of the blue line and the blue numbers, hit space and the num key.
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

Quote Originally Posted by Éorl View Post
    Gee, it's really weird to look at the vanilla environments now...
    First thing that came to mind!

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Im still playing FATW as well, with Easterlings now
    But I'm having hard time, I'm barely defending Khand from Harradrim, who are at peace with RK
    at same time I'm having some bitter fights against Adunabar in Rhovanion and Nurn

I realised that best way to fight against Adunabar is first skirmishing with slingers, and then normal tactic
    for Harad, Variag mounted archers are superb units, they are only thing that stops Harad from conquering Khand

and also, Easterling infantry really sucks, they cant do crao against Adunabar infantry

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Someone's fond of Elves.
    No, not that much.
    But there are already tons of screens of Rohan, Harad, RK. Thought about doing some for all factions, though perhaps I should wait for the new environments?
    Last edited by Thangaror; March 05, 2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Woa, typos!
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Starting in a few days, we will begin to post previews of armies and units in the Official Preview Screenie thread (set, of course, in the new environments). But feel free to post your own screenies here using the latest version (TNS or The Wars of Men) - that way you can compare and see for yourself how far we went with improvements to the look of everything.
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

Well spoken!

The movie cam is awkward to handle.
    Also, I can't get rid of this blue line. Num key doesn't change anything.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Try hitting the space key, too! And don't forget to post your results
    -unknown YouTube user

Space enables the stuff written on the left hand side, and the numbers beneath that line. The line remains.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Hmm, my memory seems to fail me, try return or backspace.
    -unknown YouTube user

For me they all do disappear with the spacebar.
    EDIT:
    according to these tutorials:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...052#post528052
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...142#post921142
    space- removes text and pauses
    num lock - removes blue line
    Last edited by florin80; March 05, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Bring on the screens! I love seeing how others are doing in their campaigns.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Campaign? Sorry, haven't campaigned in FATW for quite a while. These are screens from CBs taken with the movie cam.

Unfortunately I really didn't get rid of the blue line, despite hitting several keys.

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Hehe, nice screenies. Taking good shots is time-consuming, isn't it? BTW: how did you end up with two blue lines in movie_cam mode? I've never seen that before.
    -unknown YouTube user

Love the KoDA ones!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast