Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [User] Chivalry TW: Screenshots

Scarecrow's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [User] Chivalry I : Screenshots

Slightly after the battle for the Holy Land was lost however I am working on building up my armies for an attack on the Hungarians
    Legate to the Legio I Latina
    Grand Master of the Order of New Templar's

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Awesome! Have some rep

haha thanks!

well sadly my last laptop was destroyed so i lost the files for my game...i kind of dont want to bother with starting a new game =/ So much work as lost

Yeah, so one is the Heir of Aragon, the other is the Faction Leader of Leon-Castille. Well...

Nothing special about these two settlements, except their governor's building gives +5% Islam and Paganism, and they can't build anything to actually overcome this. But how, then, have I gotten them to be officially Catholic religion? Aha...
    Last edited by Alavaria; August 02, 2014 at 01:56 AM.

From Spain to the Roman Empire, we have arrived!

All of us

This forum is too empty in regards of the mod's high value. Then I took some screenshots, I made a new header and I uploaded the Patch 1.07 at ModDB, so everything is now safe on the mod's profile, including RS2 Environments: http://www.moddb.com/mods/chivalry-total-war/downloads.

Campaign map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Battles:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Nelduin; February 22, 2016 at 02:51 PM.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Good work and very nice pictures

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Thanks a lot, Nelduin, for upload of the Patch 1.07 etc.. I look too seldomly here.
    I'll add your ModDB link to the main thread sticky DL section, with credit for you.

Thanks again, demagogos, for the moderating help here and mostly in other recent ChivTW threads.

Some have seemingly no time to look/read into the sticky threads ... seeing some ChivTW players come overall new to RTW/BI, can't have an idea what was going on at the time of the mod development for those old platforms, and nowadays anyway all use Steam based versions.
    Still recommend the old CD/DVD products for RTW/BI/Alex versions for mods on these series, as certainly simpler to install (i believe at least, i might be wrong, using myself Steam for years now for non-Total War games).
    Last edited by DaVinci; April 30, 2016 at 10:53 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789