Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21466162636465666768697071
Results 1,401 to 1,415 of 1415

Thread: Clouds Across Europe is out..

megells's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Clouds Across Europe is out..

Can someone please give me detailed instructions for installing the mod on steam?

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

Icon8 Re: Clouds Across Europe is out..

well the mod sounded awesome at first. my game hasn't worked since i installed it, even when i have taken out all of the mod. another thing is that this occurred on the second installation (neither worked) and when i was able to play the game before i had gained some ugly unit skins after deleting the mod folder.

can somebody find out how to revive my game

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

F--- ugly skins, stupid face

Why can't Wallachia train an gunpowder units or any artillery or any gunpowder navy? Seems strange because Walachia did posses the technology to obtain and utilise gunpowder in weaponry. Did you do this on purpose or this is a bug because if you did this on purpose, I'm not very happy with you > Wallachia can train hand gunners, arquebuses, musketeers, any gunpowder artillery and naval ships and carracks. Thanks and fix this soon!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Stefan III the Great View Post
    Why can't Wallachia train an gunpowder units or any artillery or any gunpowder navy? Seems strange because Walachia did posses the technology to obtain and utilise gunpowder in weaponry. Did you do this on purpose or this is a bug because if you did this on purpose, I'm not very happy with you > Wallachia can train hand gunners, arquebuses, musketeers, any gunpowder artillery and naval ships and carracks. Thanks and fix this soon!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!
    TRY CAE SUPERMOD . Wallachia or byzantine empire or georgia will have the opprtunity to have gunpowder and ocean crossing ships if they can survive

Ok thanks so much! Quick question, can you get the gunpowder discovery in cae because I've been playing as wallachia, and it can't seem to get the gunpowder discovery btw, I added cossack musketeers, carracks and lanternas to wallachia and I upgraded my cities to huge, and my castles to citadels, and I still can't get the gunpowder discovery. Is this a bug or is this a problem?

Ps why should bz empire and Georgia have gunpowder, as they lack gunpowder units..... Seems strange

If they could have been survived in history they would have gunpowder I think.

In my mod as I tested myself there is no such a problem.Keep playing the campaign and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuDeAbideS View Post
    If they could have been survived in history they would have gunpowder I think.

In my mod as I tested myself there is no such a problem.Keep playing the campaign and you will see.
    That sounds a little reassuring, anyway, so is the mod basically all the things with cae except with game improvements because, I'm a little scared that this mod will not turn out the way I thought it would.

Hi everyone! I need some help. I installed first my Medieval 2 gold edition (with kingdoms) and then installed the 1.03 patch. After that i installed this mod.

Now i cant see any launch icon for this mod. So i tried launching it with CloudsAcrossEurope_hotseat.bat.

I started grand campaign with Sweden but i still got to play as England.

Anyone who can help me solve this problem?

When you start the campaign:
    1.- Select the faction with you like to play.
    2.- Select England to dissapear the transparent light.
    Look at the pictures:
    [IMG]C:\Users\KEVIN POMA\Documents\Bandicam\medieval2 2014-08-23 16-27-36-135.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]C:\Users\KEVIN POMA\Documents\Bandicam\medieval2 2014-08-23 16-30-12-807.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]C:\Users\KEVIN POMA\Documents\Bandicam\medieval2 2014-08-23 16-30-54-119.jpg[/IMG]

sorry, i don't know about inserting screenshot, but i tell you about the steps to play with sweden

anybody knows if there's a way to start in the 14th century? i want plate armors :p

Can someone explain me how can i make this mod"CAE" to work with MTW2 steam install ???

Marinenl2010's Avatar Laetus

I don't get an exe for this mod, not on my desktop nor in SEGA/MedievalII folder.
    Help me please T_T I want to play with the Caliphate of Abbasids so baaad!!