Thread: Now what?

kelvintyk's Avatar Primicerius

Default Now what?

I just finished my mongolian campaign, so which faction should i be next? suggestions please....and state reason

Default Re: Now what?

The Papacy...b/c I said so.

Try the Turks. They become a very challenging faction with the crusades and nomadic invasons. Or try Scotland or Russia who have a relatively isolated for a while, leaving you time to build up.
    I speak Latin to God, English to my friends, French to girls, German to my enemies, and Japanese to my PS2.

Creator of the Byzantine Enhancment Mod
    Version: 1.4

@Imperator_Maximus

Your right about Scotland, But I have found that Russia is one of the hardest factions to play as. It seems as though as soon as you get yourself a little empire of 5 or 6 cities, either Hungary or Poland (or both) storm in and destroy you.
    The problem is that all your closest cities are so poor, with low population, and don't make you much money.

the turks, because they are very chalenging at the start, and it is fun to defeat the mongols and timurids....
    or the byzantines, because i fell in love with the Varangian Guard, and they face the invasions too.
    and the biggest advantage of these two factions: you are not controlled by the pope!!

Try Hungary for a change, its one of the least played factions so it will be an interesting change.

Are you using any mods?
    "God forbid that I should go to any Heaven where there are no horses" - R.B. Cunningham-Graham