So, I've bought a Porsche.

a 1974, 911 to be exact. For the price of $7500 CAD, at first any ways, I've now committed myself, dad and likely a stream of friends to restoring an old classic. I have to admit, this has really been a dream of mine for quite some time now. To buy a Porsche with a reasonable price tag but needing TLC, put it back together and make it my own. I have to admit, I am really excited.

Now, things are not all rosy. It's not going to be a one-shot cost. It's going to be pricey. And there will be many many many unexpected variances and problems which will crop up. I still have to have the car painted and still have to make sure that there are not major engine components which need replacing/refurbishing. The interior needs to be totally redone as well. It really won't be cheap.

Added to that, that my knowledge about auto reassembly is limited to tuning up my Volvo, and I think this is going to make for a very interesting year.

Next time I post something, I should actually have the car in my garage and work will have begun! Until next time!