Thread: mh-ib?

Default mh-ib?

Hye guys im loving this mod so much that I have stopped playing medieval 2 amd Im currently playing as Egypt, I love pre hellenic egypt.
    Theres just something bugging me atm and its the fact that I cant seem to figure out how to recruit mh-ib troops, seeming though babylonians heavy infantry is kicking my arse and they are the only thing close enough to counter it in terms of stats apart from the ioanian hoplietes in egypt. Could anyone tell me how or have they not been put in the current beta version building tree, because you start off with them.

Thanks guys

Default Re: mh-ib?

The mh-ib unit is recruitable at large city level (achievable at 12000 people), in the Army Barracks.
    In our next release this might be different though
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Yea i tried to look for army barracks but the highest level for the barracks is the city barracks so if they are in the army barracks then I cant recruit them because there not avaible for Kemet. Ive installed the latter 2 patches aswell so im pretty up to date.

If you mean egyption guards then you can recruit them in mainland Greece and possible else were

Just be patient then - as the next release isn't that far away (we can't make the scheduled half april unfortunately, due to my exams ). But I'm already half way past those, and I develop ROP late in the evening or early at night, when I've got spare time
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Its no problem mate, I know what you mean. Just take ya time, ive got to do loads of coursework anyway lol. This is a really good mod though keep up the good work !

BTW I think persia also doesnt have the capability of building army barracks