Thread: Important!! please read before posting. (outdated)

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Important!! please read before posting. (outdated)

This thread is obsolete. The new informational post can be found here.

This forum is for those of you who are looking to recruit team members or looking to join a team, please fill in the form below which applies to you as it will make your wants and needs clearer. If your new to modding don't be afraid to fill in a form and take the plunge, most teams will be happy to find you something to do. Those of you who are willing can also add their profile, a basic form telling people who you are and what you do, might be helpful to new modders looking for help.

Modders available;, Avoid using smilies, abbreviation or l33t!! speak, remember mod teams are unlikely to give you a shot if you CV is unreadable (especially if you want to be a coder or script writer).

Thread titles, Try to be clear with your thread title, people are more likely to view a thread if they some idea what it's about first. Please include the abbreviation for the game that the mod is for.

Examples.

MTW2 skinner wanted. (Historic) (M2TW)
    RTW coder wanted. (Fantasy) (RTW)
    Rome era historian available.

Or.

Forth age is recruiting (RTW,fantasy)
    EB is recruiting (RTW,Historic)

sections marked with * must be filled.

Modders Wanted

*Project name:

*Brief description:
    (Here you put a brief (paragraph or two) overview of the project, including how long it has currently been in production for. What is the subject matter/aim? What is the scope of the project (total conversion? minimod? specific piece of art?)

*Talent needed:
    (List the people you need, their expected tasks and any experience needed)

*Contacts:
    (Your email address/forum/etc...)

Team structure:
    (The people who are currently in the team, how long they've been there, and most importantly what you do)

(Anything you have, even if it's a wip. Just make sure it is here as a clicky link!)

Additional Info:
    (Anything else you want to say, snippets of the story/design, screen shots. AT LEAST SOMETHING!)

Modder Available

Name;

Preferred Mods;
    (Roman, Medieval, Fantasy, give people an idea of what you want to work on)

Any previous experience;
    (please provide link or screen shots)

Skills and qualifications;
    (What programs, ie; photoshop, 3d editing, or historic research qualifications do you have do you have)

Availability;
    (how much time do you have to work on a mod, be honest)

Modders profiles

Example;

Name; Halie Satanus

What I do
    Primarily 2d artwork, skinning, 3D Unit editing.

What I don't do
    Your work for you. I am also currently the Hex (administration) TW and Modding representative.

Projects
    End of Days; a full conversion mod for BI.1.6; released. (click my sig)

Additional info;
    Generally I'm happy to answer modding questions via PM but please remember i am more than likely going to point you to the tutorials sections or the Mod workshops, it just depends how busy i am.

Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; February 13, 2022 at 09:12 AM. Reason: updated status