hi folks,

sorry to clutter the forum with another general modding q. rather than a specifically stainless one but:

am interested in changing faction colours - specifically stealing denmark's n giving them to england. I want to doi this firstly with the units on the battlemap but am guessing this could be quite complicated. If anyone knows how i'd like to give it a go though.

However also i'd like to do it with all aspects of faction colours. Even if changing everyuthing is too much work n i can't manage changing battle units, uni cards, campaign figures, banners etc the minimum i'd like to do is simply swap the dark red of denmark for the rich red/yellow outline of england as it shows up on the mini-chart on the campaign mark (ie the one in the bottom left corner where you can see which provinces you control) I hope that makes sense - am guessing thats not a huge change n if anyone knows which file i need to look at could they let me know?

ALSO - does anyone know whether the "unpacker2 that came with patch 1.1 will still work with the files in stainless? am scared of trying it in case i bugger up my installation!

any help much appreciated - sorry for naiveness!

cheers

mike
(right back to liverpool v psv on sky )