Thread: Non-aggression

Default Non-aggression

On my campaign atm, every faction seems to have at least three full stacks, with some factions 10+ stacks, and yet they are not doing anything but stand around. For example, the Moors have 7 stacks and spain three, and yet there is no agression at all. The HRE has been excommed but France who is looking very powerful hasnt yet started an offensive against them, nor against the provinces that Spain and Portugal took from them, or against Milan, who owns few provinces. The byzantines are simply standing around with two near full stacks that could be moved against a half full Sofia that has no nearby reinforcements. The Turks and Egyptians don't seem to be doing much either, against each other or the Byzantines.
    Personally, i would just like to see some more aggression and contension between the factions; more provinces swapping hands. I wonder if you are thinking of improving upon this or whether it is controlled by the other mods you are using?

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default Re: Non-aggression

What campaign difficulty are you playing on?

And in any case the improved ai in the official 1.2 patch will make the UltimateAI mod i include in 2.1 redundant, and they'll be plenty of wars.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

notger's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Non-aggression

I can confirm this: Plenty of wars around on M/M. In turn 25, Poland became a vassal of the HRE. That is fast!